• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Personally, I like Wesker- he never was a main playable character, but thanks to this also never got bored to me- he's mysterious, cruel and strong- like the main villain should be :D

About Leon- guys, please! ;) RE2, RE4, RE6, RE Gaiden, RE: DC, ant two animated movies- too much of him! Chris as well, appears in 4 games as main character... I bit too many times, I guess..

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I vote for Chris because he is awesome, cool and stylish.

as for Wesker he is a good bad guy.

Leon Well i personally hate him with a passion. he is becoming a plague.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Leon is cute, handsome and ladies man,
And for Chris? There's nothing much to say....
DO I HAVE TO KEEP seeing his Ugly face in every RE series.

ToriJ

Resident Critic
Wesker is the Resident Evil villain IMO and I felt the series should have wrapped up at the same time as his death, so Wesker for me. Never really cared much for Leon, and Chris is okay. Didn't like how the movies made him feel like a Neo rip off, but in the games he was awesome.

umbra aeterna

Leon ...in a sense i feel safer with his decisions...he is honestly the nost well adjusted.and don't tell me he ain't have it bad.re2 was hell on earth.then he got roped in with the government and then went through ANOTHER outbreak courtesy of re4

Chris ...sorry, but he's a bit unstable .that and the fact that he handles his jadedness in a different way than leon.chris had **** thrown at him, but i get the feeling dude may be having anger issues.nice guy, but a little harsh.leon would be easier to reason with

Wesker? I want to sex u, but y u so psycho? .I would work with him just so i could reap benefits and off him before he offs me

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
It's hard for me because I love all three of the characters listed, but I had to go with Wesker because overall I find him the most interesting. Leon impresses me with his ability to cope with everything he's been through with his sense of humor and determination, and Chris is definitely a reliable partner and he handles all the pain and horror in a way I think is more realistic for most people (if I experienced what these guys did, I'd probably never come out from underneath my bed).

X)Slayer(X

Leon S Kennedy is the king.After all he suffered and how much pain he encountered,he laughs and kicks ass.As WeskerWanter said,Leon has humor,irony and determination.Chris is cool and all but i think Leon is better than him btw.Wesker is the powerfull villain that i like and hate.Too bad the final battle wasn´t Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs Wesker.What a shame :/

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Chris! I find him more relatable than the other two. He's the nicest...
And the best looking xD
I like Leon, but he annoys me most of the time, and Wesker almost killed Jill, so just no.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Chris! I find him more relatable than the other two. He's the nicest...
And the best looking xD
I like Leon, but he annoys me most of the time, and Wesker almost killed Jill, so just no.
leon better looking and plus hes badass and the strongest fights he been throu ...just saying leon baby

Top Bottom