• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

Trinity

Leon and Chris... Chris is so dreamy..lol..only joking..a bit..

But Wesker is a no-no...I realy hated him :)

Ryan

I would have to say Wesker. He is so mysterious and has such a huge influence and impact on the series.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
CHRIS REDFIELD LO!!!! (Emaculate chorus and orchestra horns as Chris decends from the heavens...) even though Wesker could totally pwn his ass, I still prefer Chris. Leon is cool, but Chris is top dog.

LSK_frenzy

Chris is awesome. but Leon is my first love when it comes to this series. the awkward dialogue is probably the best part. :lol: I'm not a huge fan of the bad guys as a general rule.

Erikinho4

Leon here=P, I felt in love with him when I played as him on Resident evil 2 (first game I've ever played) when I was about 6 years:p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Leon. He is rediculously sexy for a virtual character. I hate that he's not real. It's almost as bad as the time my parents told me Santa wasn't real :p

I also really love the dynamics of his relationship with Ada. It makes for a really interesting subplot.

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;30328 said:
Leon. He is rediculously sexy for a virtual character. I hate that he's not real. It's almost as bad as the time my parents told me Santa wasn't real :p

I also really love the dynamics of his relationship with Ada. It makes for a really interesting subplot.

Naah..I've always wanted him to end up with Claire..I mean,if I can't have him...hahah :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know; Leon and Claire have never really had anything but a platonic relationship, there's not much to suggest that they would be interested in eachother romantically. Leon and Ada and to a smaller degree, Claire and Steve seem to have more chemistry with each other.

judled

La Femme Fatale;30729 said:
I don't know; Leon and Claire have never really had anything but a platonic relationship, there's not much to suggest that they would be interested in eachother romantically. Leon and Ada and to a smaller degree, Claire and Steve seem to have more chemistry with each other.

yeah that sounds about right.
but i dont like steve. he really annoyed me...
well i guess hes out the pic now

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, Steve was really irritating, but they had their moments. I guess I just don't understand how people put Leon and Claire together. That relationship is too brother/sisterly for my taste.

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;30832 said:
Yeah, Steve was really irritating, but they had their moments. I guess I just don't understand how people put Leon and Claire together. That relationship is too brother/sisterly for my taste.

Dunno..I know it's impossible..but I just want it to be like that,so give a girl a brake :lol: :) I'm joking...Dunno,I hate Ada anyway..Steve was nice in that boyish annoying way

judled

Trinity;30839 said:
Dunno..I know it's impossible..but I just want it to be like that,so give a girl a brake :lol: :) I'm joking...Dunno,I hate Ada anyway..Steve was nice in that boyish annoying way

i think leon needs a girl to keep him in place, like ada. i like that relationship. pretty boys need to be kept in check... im not slaging leon hes my fav re charactor and even got my hair cut like him but ada keeps him in place... just like my girlfriend keeps me in place lol :)

clair and leon... i think it is to platonic.. i cant spell.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Dunno..I know it's impossible..but I just want it to be like that,so give a girl a brake I'm joking...Dunno,I hate Ada anyway..Steve was nice in that boyish annoying way

No worries. I just get confused because a lot of people put Leon and Claire together- and that's just one relationship that's never been hinted at in the games. I get that they're close friends... but anything beyond that doesn't seem plausable.

I like Ada. Not so much in RE 2, but I really liked her character in RE 4. In the 'Separate Ways' scenerio, it's blatently obvious that she cares a lot for Leon and vice versa. It's a much 'darker' relationship, but I think it's right.

And judled, I agree with you. Leon seems to have a relationship with alot of women, Claire, Ashley, Ada, Angela, but he seems to need a real, feminine, strong woman. That is Ada. You can argue for Angela as well, but I can't imagine them ever communicating again.

Top Bottom