• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I just picked up the Game of Thrones Telltale game and just obliterated the first three episodes.

I can't really do any fast paced/action video games anymore because they make me nauseous, but this was like being in the front seat of my own GoT episode and I loved it! Not a perfect game by any stretch of the imagine... the 'recaps' at the beginning of the episodes are painfully glitchy and overly long, the graphics are sort of terrible and I've never before met loading screens that were easily over two or three minutes... but I loved the constant moral dilemmas and the politick-ing and having to make alliances while at the same time having to watch what you say around certain people.

And why isn't Rodrik in the show?

Good stuff.

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
12472370_1147835008590083_386081771310128462_n.jpg

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Back into Guild Wars 2. Though it does get stale after prolonged periods, it's a great mmo to pick up and put down. The standards for gear don't change so you're not at a disadvantage if you took a break. Tons of content to slowly work towards ovet time too.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I've made some insane looking robots in Automatron. Never heard of this disgaea 5 you speak of :p

I'm playing some Dark Souls 2 again in preparation for 3.
I know! I really like the dlc... Except for that bitch robobrain. I don't know how I feel about workshop yet but far harbor looks amazing.

Disgaea 5 is this cutesy srpg (tile based) that for whatever reason I fell in love with after playing the demo...I had to have it. The game is OK I think I like the mechanics more than anything

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I'm honestly not interested in Automatron. I'm excited for Far Harbor though. I don't know exactly how I feel yet about Wasteland Workshop, either. I'm not interested in taming the creatures, but if they put in a lot of other building options I'll get it. I was so excited just for the last update because it gave me more decoration options.

I'm extremely excited they put job location at the top of your settlers so you can finally see wtf they are doing in your settlement. I think as an overall game I'm a little disappointed because they spent all that time and it feels like an unfinished game. But for games in general I love fallout 4

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I'm currently only playing mindless games such as DOA5, BO3, RE6 multiplayer. Once May is over and the AP panic settles down I can hopefully get back to the games I've set aside like Persona 3 and Alpha Sapphire and hopefully get around to The Following for Dying Light.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Got a perfect gamerscore on Sleeping Dogs and The Amazing Spider-Man which has been long overdue. I'm currently playing Battlefield: Hardline and Splatoon simultaneously.

Battlefield: Hardline is surprisingly really good. It's honestly the most fun I've had with an FPS that wasn't Halo since Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2. I'm not typically a fan of realistic army man shooters and thankfully, Battlefield: Hardline isn't that. I really appreciate the slower pace, the crime drama TV show vibe and structure, and the ability to be non-lethal and stealth your way through most of the game. It's also one of the best looking if not the best looking game I've ever seen.

As for Splatoon, really enjoying it so far. Though, like Sunset Overdrive, I feel it's an extremely solid effort with the potential for a sequel that can turn an otherwise great game into an exceptional one with some simple additions.

Top Bottom