• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Peep

Something Horrible
The controls were gimmicky, but not in a bad way. I actually give Sony a lot of credit for doing something innovative with their controller without changing its design too drastically. I just wonder how many games actually take advantage of its features. That's funny, I had a feeling this game was made by the same people. You can just tell. Though, I could never get into Little Big Planet either. It just failed to grab my attention early on. And boy, those British people sure like to narrate their games. :p
Absolutely love LittleBigPlanet. I've been with it since the first one and all the games are just a total nostalgia-fest for me. Shame you didn't get into it. The best part is the customization and online levels. Endless fun.

And honestly, you're kinda right, most of the little tidbits Sony brings in don't get used very often in my experience. Aside from the speaker, which I actually think is kinda cool, the touchpad barely gets used at all, and the lights I honestly never payed much attention to. Despite that, I'd like to see what else they can come up with.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Absolutely love LittleBigPlanet. I've been with it since the first one and all the games are just a total nostalgia-fest for me. Shame you didn't get into it. The best part is the customization and online levels. Endless fun.

And honestly, you're kinda right, most of the little tidbits Sony brings in don't get used very often in my experience. Aside from the speaker, which I actually think is kinda cool, the touchpad barely gets used at all, and the lights I honestly never payed much attention to. Despite that, I'd like to see what else they can come up with.

It's the same story with Nintendo. They come up with these unique ideas yet developers don't really take advantage of them. With Nintendo, I can understand why developers wouldn't want to sacrifice power just so they can take advantage of a gimmick, but what's the excuse with the PS4's controller? Though, not even Sony knows how to properly utilize their stuff either. Aside from Tearaway, what else have they done with it or even the Vita for the matter?

RedPanda

4x the awesome

Yes, love LBP. I remember my brother and I would always go back to an online level where you kill zombies and unlock weapons as you get more points, and LBP Karting was way better than it had any right to be.

Peep

Something Horrible
Yes, love LBP. I remember my brother and I would always go back to an online level where you kill zombies and unlock weapons as you get more points, and LBP Karting was way better than it had any right to be.
I think I might know what level you're talking about. LBP took a big chunk out of my life between 2011 and 2014. But I enjoyed every bit of it. I actually like to make all sorts of costumes on LBP2 and I publish them for other people. I surprisingly got really popular. I have 200 hearts right now. But I honestly haven't been paying much attention to LBP lately so I kinda feel bad for my old friends I hung out with. Glad to see another LBP fan in the wild by the way, lol!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I still need to platinum that game (and Uncharted 2 and 3 as well for that matter), but I got sucked into the multiplayer. So addicting and I still play it, haha! Have you tried it?

Nope I haven't yet, I'm gonna try the multiplayer after I beat the game again though!

Reactions: Jen

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Tried out Telltales Guardians of the Galaxy and ended up getting the season pass :p Only Episode 1 is available atm but I just love the humour in it. Plus I'm hyped for Guardians 2 :)

Also have the Prey demo downloading. Looks interesting. Gonna try that out later.

Last edited:

Lithium

Yooka-Laylee. Finally a 3D jump&run with collectibles, backtracking, puzzles, and all the other stuff I loved in the old Rareware games. Been waiting for a game like this for a loooooong time <3

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Finally got to start Mass Effect: Andromeda. It's kind of disappointing and hard to be immersed into with all the animation **** ups. That's with all the patches *sighs* oh well. I'll enjoy it for what it is. I recently beat Breath of the Wild. All the Shrines and everything :) I got 419 Korok seeds.

Here's my Ryder! She's not much of a walker but she's definitely one hell of a Ryder. I'd love to see everyone else's. I disagree with the statement about the character creation sucking. The hair and faces are quite limited and even disappointing but you can do some great stuff with the sliders. I love the look of mine!

18620849_10154535400835205_2642156983062542900_o.jpg

18556753_10154535401120205_1444243071861554270_o.jpg

18588669_10154535401005205_3813368980281011308_o.jpg

Lithium

Parenting - just finished the tutorial. The graphics are awesome, but progress is incredibly slow, and quests vary from deeply emotional to amazing and some are exhausting and frustrating.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just got Tekken 7: Fated Retribution today for my PS4. I've been playing the hell out of it on my Hori fight stick.

I, of course, started out with Akuma on Arcade Mode and man, for a guy predicated on being so OP, he really is lacking in combos or at least they're super hard to pull off. I remember having to use MANY continues to beat Kazumi (the end boss). Then I started playing Treasure Mode with Nina Williams, and damn, she's OP as hell in this game. Her combos and move set are off the freaking charts. I went from getting my ass kicked with Akuma to instantly taking names with Nina.

She's also fine as hell.

501a3886352e660371cd843aa90e6dac.jpg

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I've been playing a few different games.

Tekken 7 - Having a blast with this. Loving the new rage moves. They can really even up a match. And the soundtrack is awesome too :)

Life is Strange - I've always wanted to try this and it's one of the free ps plus games this month. Great story telling in this game. It's very similar to one of Telltale's games imo.

Killing Floor 2 - Another free ps plus game so I gave it a go. It's not too bad. Just basically a zombie horde survival mode game with co-op and stuff. Kinda like a mix between L4D and COD Zombies.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Kind of been switching between a lot of games at the minute. I got the platinum on Uncharted 2 today, started getting the platinum on Uncharted 3, and played multiplayer on Uncharted 4.

I've also been playing Alienation. It's a fun little game that I've enjoyed more than I thought I would.

Finally, I'm planning to go back and finish the platinums for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, before playing the next games in that series.

Top Bottom