• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
17157678_1524395204267393_5195025105612655513_o.jpg

so im ending into these crossover action games

Airaku

Stray Jedi
17157678_1524395204267393_5195025105612655513_o.jpg

so im ending into these crossover action games

I'm quite excited for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite. I'm kind of hoping it comes to the Switch because I love the Pro controller so freaking much. Not to mention I think it'll be great for fighting games. If not, then the PS4 will more than do just fine!

I'm actually quite happy they are focusing more on MCU characters this time around. I hope they get the roster right, I need Quake :p And of course Albert Wesker. That'll be one hell of a fight xD

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Just got NieR: Automata and the game is friggin' great. PlatinumGames adds a mixture of hack and slash and action-RPG elements to this and somehow manages to make it work in flying colors. The game is superb across the board. Amazing combat, engaging story, detailed environments and great character development.

If you have a PS4, I highly recommend it. It's arguably Platinum's best game yet.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Breath of the Wild is so addicting. I was up at 1am playing and I said I was gonna stop after I upgrade my hearts but then suddenly I see a f*ckin dragon flying about and before I knew it, another hour had passed. Damn, I wish I could just put pause on life and keep playing.

Last edited:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I got ORC on sale on steam. The game is old. But still feels much more solid than anything I've played the last year. And even though it's a standard TPS. It still has a decent story and gameplay compared to other games.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I started playing the single player campaign for Umbrella Corps. That difficulty spike when you get to the Village and Kijuju though.

While I'm having fun, I much prefer ORC to UC. As ORC feels like a more solid TPS and its plot (albeit non canon) is better than UC's "go collect the things."

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Smash Brothers. I wanted to get better with Robin since I why the hell not. I decided to practice online.

I now remember why I don't take Smash seriously. The community is toxic enough to give you cancer.

Peep

Something Horrible
I have recently discovered that Revelations 2 is taking over my life.

I'm already level 86. 0_0

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
just downloaded borderlands the handsome collection from the xbox spring sale. have played them all before, but is nice having all the DLC i never had etc. so playing through b2 again

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Playing Kingdom Hearts on the orders recommendation of @Spikeyroxas and @Loki. I have to say that I'm really quite enjoying it, though. :p

I tried one of the KH games before but I just couldn't get into it. It's weird cause I love rpg games. I just didn't like it. Maybe I hate Disney or something xD

I've been playing Mass Effect Andromeda a lot lately. Even tho the animations are fairly bad at times and other glitches, I'm still loving the game. But I am a big fan of the series and Bioware are releasing patches to fix all that stuff so I don't mind.

But yea holy crap, there just so much dialogue and quests and stuff. It's gonna keep me busy for a while :)

Peep

Something Horrible
just downloaded borderlands the handsome collection from the xbox spring sale. have played them all before, but is nice having all the DLC i never had etc. so playing through b2 again
Yessss, Borderlands. Have great memories of 2. Never played the others much, but I'm familiar with them. Got my Assassin to level 50 and got all legendaries, as well as beat all difficulties, and I made so many friends along the way. Dang, the nostalgia.

Top Bottom