• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What would you rate Resident Evil 6 out of 10?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I absolutly love Helena! Totally forgot to mention. Not only is she named after my favorite My Chemical Romance song, ut she is so gorgeous! And her facial expression and VA is awesome. Just like Sherry, I love Sherry all grown up.

That's my favorite MCR song too! I know off-topic but I used to LOVE them... STILL do!!! I saw em live in 06' and they were amazing. Gerard Way is such a cutie. <3

I love me some Sherry too... she's soo... HNNG... I got to see her nakey as well(as well as everyone else but idk if anyone else enjoyed it as much as I did). HELL YES! :p

letmelive311

That's my favorite MCR song too! I know off-topic but I used to LOVE them... STILL do!!! I saw em live in 06' and they were amazing. Gerard Way is such a cutie. <3

I love me some Sherry too... she's soo... HNNG... I got to see her nakey as well(as well as everyone else but idk if anyone else enjoyed it as much as I did). HELL YES! :p

I totally enjoyed seeing her naked, and running almost naked! lol and Jake looked sexy too!!! Sherry's got excellent boobs!

I saw MCR in 06 too! how crazy is that!!!!!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I totally enjoyed seeing her naked, and running almost naked! lol and Jake looked sexy too!!! Sherry's got excellent boobs!

I saw MCR in 06 too! how crazy is that!!!!!

WE SAW THE SAME TOUR WITH MUSE! *squee* And I agree... Dat jiggle when she ran :D and Deborah's ass was nice before she mutated. Fun view if you're playing as Helena hehehe I know that's SO wrong... but her sis WAS hot man!

letmelive311

Since you're on the subject of naked RE girls :p Did any of you girls get a kick out of seeing Ada naked for the first time?

That was hella interesting, I bet leon loved it ; ). But personally I thought Ada looked the best in The CG resident Evil movie degeneration, in the game she didnt really look asian. I dont know thats just my opinion.

letmelive311

WE SAW THE SAME TOUR WITH MUSE! *squee* And I agree... Dat jiggle when she ran :D and Deborah's ass was nice before she mutated. Fun view if you're playing as Helena hehehe I know that's SO wrong... but her sis WAS hot man!

lol I thought the same thing! When I was shooting her sister down, I was like damn her sis has a great figure!!! crazily twisted and ****ed up looking but the perfect set of boobs and ass was there in plain view!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
lol I thought the same thing! When I was shooting her sister down, I was like damn her sis has a great figure!!! crazily twisted and ****** up looking but the perfect set of boobs and ass was there in plain view!

Ya know... I think were f*cked up... But I like it. ;)

I give RE6 an arousing/10 XD

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
That was hella interesting, I bet leon loved it ; ). But personally I thought Ada looked the best in The CG resident Evil movie degeneration, in the game she didnt really look asian. I dont know thats just my opinion.
I think you mean Damnation lol But yeah I ended up liking Ada in Damnation the most, funny how that happened after I saw the trailer and was disgusted by look, I just needed to see her from a different angle :p

Ahh Deborah, who cares if she was mutated, it was still a nice ass :p

letmelive311

I think you mean Damnation lol But yeah I ended up liking Ada in Damnation the most, funny how that happened after I saw the trailer and was disgusted by look, I just needed to see her from a different angle :p

Ahh Deborah, who cares if she was mutated, it was still a nice ass :p

oops definitily messed up, your right damnation.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
10/10 This game embodied everything RE is...both old school and new. The action gameplay with more horror than 4 or 5...The occasional fixed camera angels...the great blend of old and new characters...the great story that did a wonderful job of following up other games...Yes..Mercs in this game also kicked ass...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I also would of liked the ustanak to be Sherry's dad. mind = blown.
She said they found his body but he was mutated to the point he couldn't even be recognized. I'd like to think they experimented on his remains with the C Virus and made him into Ustanak. That would've been a great twist.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'd give it some where between 7.5 to 8.5 out of ten. I loved the game, even with it's flaws.

Edit: I'd even go as far as giving it a 9 out of ten.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
6/10... I'm withdrawing a point.
Let me clarify... I liked the game in my first play-through, but there's no reason to keep playing the game after the first play--except for trophies, which is not a good enough reason. Capcom, you can have your ****ing point back when I get my ****ing multiplayer modes you teased me with pre-release.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Let me clarify... I liked the game in my first play-through, but there's no reason to keep playing the game after the first play--except for trophies, which is not a good enough reason. Capcom, you can have your ******* point back when I get my ******* multiplayer modes you teased me with pre-release.

This. All of this. That is all.

TJay

Premium
10/10 for the story, which is what I mostly play it for

Game play wise, it certainly did have it's flaws but I enjoyed it, It kept me hooked & I didn't want it to end. It's certainly the best Resident Evil game in a long, long time.

willowsby

yeah girls, I really did like the game at some moments too, im not totally going to shun it for being kind of a cheap thrill. The part with jake and sherry in the lockers was adorkable, I didn't take Jake as being that modest ...and Sherry in that scene WoW!!...ok moving on, I did like Helena as well I don't get the hate or why they are comparing her to Claire, she is not Claire!! and she doesn't look like a man lol I thought Helena Jake and Sherry had the most dramatic and emotional scenes. But I did feel that Leon's involvement was swept aside with Helena's story as the main priority. I wanted to see more Leon Ada screen time. over all my favorite campaign for the story value was Jake and Sherry because I wanted to learn more about their past and involvement in the series. though I didnt like the whole Simmons thing, he was cliche in my opinion and was no match compared to Wesker. If I had it my way I would have had Wesker survive the lava and find jake and tell him he is his father...just like Star Wars lmao :D that would of been perfect, Jake would have to choose sides. I also would of liked the ustanak to be Sherry's dad. mind = blown. I did like Piers and Chris's story too, but Chris's ending was kinda weak..it shoulda been him that died instead so Piers could carry on with the series. I almost cried at the end. as for the game play I don't care, Im all about the story, though I do miss the survival horror feel. It felt like a very amped up version of a Micheal Bay film the whole game, no breaks at all! they have to stop with the whole Hollywood crap, just like the RE movies ughh :(

I also look into story beside game play, actually, I think RE 6 story have great idea (about the darkside of US government or how US government actually involved with B.O.W & Racoon city desrtuction & how Sherry being used as test subject) but somehow it have poor execution & bad writing. Many thing lack of explanation & detail, sure I knew there are files you can read for explanation, but still it's not enough & some characters like Simmons & Carla are underused, I really want to see a scene if Leon can talk to Carla, what will be his reaction? And still they should have better explanation about Jake's mother because this is also involve Albert Wesker personality & past.

And yeah, I agree, it will be epic if it Chris who is died.

Reactions: svp

svp

yeah Willowsby the story was good and all but there were still a lot of back story that was unaddressed, ex: ada/Leon, why Simmons took over with his family after Wesker's parish....and why chris is still fighting after he said he would retire. makes no sense to kill Piers because he could of picked up where Chris left off, and he was a well respected man..Perfect for the continuous mayhem of resident evil. I know they tried to do it for a twist but come on! it was a bad turn out. And there were no Wesker files about his relationship or lack there of and nothing on jake's mother, I would of liked to have read a file about Wesker's past relations and sex life with women...interesting and if he knew about Jake at all. :( I do think that the south America back story on jake was cool and the scar on his face was most likely from the knife fight. bet ya didnt think of that ha! ;) and i do feel that they tried to leave a little mystery between jake and sherry's attractions and interactions. I feel like they want to continue on with them for the series so they want you to guess a lil. Jerry will definitely not be a one time character. And they will eventfully have a kid that will kick ass and have immortal blood!

Top Bottom