• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What would you rate Resident Evil 6 out of 10?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I figure now that the game has been out a while, and everyone's had a hands on with it, it would be good to get a list of how everyone rates it out of 10.

I've clocked up 65 hours playtime so far, completed all campaigns 3 times over, i'm 9,000 in the world on Duo Mercs Urban Chaos, and i still just want to keep playing. It's my favourite RE since Resident Evil 2.

8/10.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'd give it a 7/10.

Not horrible, not great, just an okay game. If it wasn't so linear, and if every enemy in certain campaigns didn't have guns I'd like it a lot more. I'm not gonna delve too much into it because I don't want to be labeled as a "hater", because I enjoyed it for the most part, I just don't see a lot of replay value in it.

Reactions: svp

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'd give it a 7/10.

Not horrible, not great, just an okay game. If it wasn't so linear, and if every enemy in certain campaigns didn't have guns I'd like it a lot more. I'm not gonna delve too much into it because I don't want to be labeled as a "hater", because I enjoyed it for the most part, I just don't see a lot of replay value in it.

I pretty much agree with everything here^^^

And yea, saying anything negative about the game will cause some to just label you a "hater" or call your opinions "bitching" but there is no apparent rule against it and thus it just slides around here and is thrown around so casually.

But yea, 7/10 seems pretty fair.

It was a "ok" game but far from being a great game let alone a great Resident Evil game in my honest opinion.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
My Personal score is a 4/10 and one of my worst games this year. Call me a hater all you want, see if I care. This is my opinion.

Edit: I'll admit a Pro :p There was one thing to enjoy out of Ada's campaign:
re6_ada___dat_ass_by_p0undcake-d5jbrm2.png

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Wesker 500 I thought u weren't buying the game? :D
I wasn't going to, but then a friend of mine who works in a electronics store offered me the game for a lot cheaper and I wasn't gonna pass it up. Didn't change a thing though, the game still sucked balls.

Reactions: svp

svp

I wasn't going to, but then a friend of mine who works in a electronics store offered me the game for a lot cheaper and I wasn't gonna pass it up. Didn't change a thing though, the game still sucked balls.
yeah true dat, I wasn't a huge fan...super linear ill give it a 5/10

letmelive311

I would give this game a 8/10. I had my major disapointments with character flaws. Chris Redfield was such a drag at times. Wish the game was longer too, it seemed like the campaigns where easy and nothing to them. There was no exploring or endless puzzels, or lots more easter eggs!

I wonder what resident evil 7 will be like

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm glad they introduced new likable characters. Helena for example is my new favorite but... they ruined Chris in my opinion. They completely changed his character. I didn't like it at all and I am no longer a Chris Redfield fan... very sad! I enjoyed Sherry, was a bit disappointed with Jake, and Piers was better than I expected.

Overall gameplay is fun and replayable with certain campaigns... too many QTE's though.

It's still better than RE5 IMO so I'll give it a 7/10.

letmelive311

I'm glad they introduced new likable characters. Helena for example is my new favorite but... they ruined Chris in my opinion. They completely changed his character. I didn't like it at all and I am no longer a Chris Redfield fan... very sad! I enjoyed Sherry, was a bit disappointed with Jake, and Piers was better than I expected.

Overall gameplay is fun and replayable with certain campaigns... too many QTE's though.

It's still better than RE5 IMO so I'll give it a 7/10.

I totally agree girl! Took the words out of my mouth! But I dont know if I would go so far as to give up on Chris....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he turns into a super champ in the next resident evil.

I though Piers dying was horrible and a waste of a good character! They should have wasted jake! ha

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I totally agree girl! Took the words out of my mouth! But I dont know if I would go so far as to give up on Chris....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he turns into a super champ in the next resident evil.

I though Piers dying was horrible and a waste of a good character! They should have wasted jake! ha

I'm done with Chris unfortunately /: He was in my top 3 favorites and they just totally changed him and it's so depressing! It honestly would've redeemed his whole story if he took Piers' place and died to sacrifice himself and redeem himself in the end... but of course that didn't happen. :p

Piers could've been a bit more developed... I'm surprised at the lack of Helena love! She had a well developed story and also had the most emotion... and best VA in my opinion! ;)

Some Nights

No Shape
6.5/10

It wasn't overwhelmingly bad, I just feel like Capcom made some pretty bad decisions this time around. Mercenaries bumped this up by 2 points alone. That is seriously the most fun I have had gaming in a long time.

edit: I should mention when I said "That is seriously the most fun I have had gaming in a long time." I was talking about Mercenaries.

svp

yeah girls, I really did like the game at some moments too, im not totally going to shun it for being kind of a cheap thrill. The part with jake and sherry in the lockers was adorkable, I didn't take Jake as being that modest ...and Sherry in that scene WoW!!...ok moving on, I did like Helena as well I don't get the hate or why they are comparing her to Claire, she is not Claire!! and she doesn't look like a man lol I thought Helena Jake and Sherry had the most dramatic and emotional scenes. But I did feel that Leon's involvement was swept aside with Helena's story as the main priority. I wanted to see more Leon Ada screen time. over all my favorite campaign for the story value was Jake and Sherry because I wanted to learn more about their past and involvement in the series. though I didnt like the whole Simmons thing, he was cliche in my opinion and was no match compared to Wesker. If I had it my way I would have had Wesker survive the lava and find jake and tell him he is his father...just like Star Wars lmao :D that would of been perfect, Jake would have to choose sides. I also would of liked the ustanak to be Sherry's dad. mind = blown. I did like Piers and Chris's story too, but Chris's ending was kinda weak..it shoulda been him that died instead so Piers could carry on with the series. I almost cried at the end. as for the game play I don't care, Im all about the story, though I do miss the survival horror feel. It felt like a very amped up version of a Micheal Bay film the whole game, no breaks at all! they have to stop with the whole Hollywood crap, just like the RE movies ughh :(

letmelive311

I'm done with Chris unfortunately /: He was in my top 3 favorites and they just totally changed him and it's so depressing! It honestly would've redeemed his whole story if he took Piers' place and died to sacrifice himself and redeem himself in the end... but of course that didn't happen. :p

Piers could've been a bit more developed... I'm surprised at the lack of Helena love! She had a well developed story and also had the most emotion... and best VA in my opinion! ;)

I absolutly love Helena! Totally forgot to mention. Not only is she named after my favorite My Chemical Romance song, ut she is so gorgeous! And her facial expression and VA is awesome. Just like Sherry, I love Sherry all grown up.

Top Bottom