• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Anfield0408

For me my fave is Resi Zero and i hope Billy makes a cameo appearance in another game in the series. This is closely followed by Resi 4 and CVX.

If Capcom remade all the games in full 1080p HD it would be a dream come true

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Now ive played RE5... I wonna play it more to seee what i can unlock, I wonder if the weapons upgrade like they do in RE4...

I just watched a video of RE0 haha makes me wonna play it all the way through the graphics is still pretty good on that game.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=djp_phillips link=topic=116.msg1245#msg1245 date=1198501140]
...ever... ???

Mine is Resident evil 2 !

Please could someone tell me: Is the RE games for Gamcube just remakes of the ones from PS? and if so, is the graphics better?
[/quote]mines Resident evil codce nme veronica and Resident evil 4

Clarky

My favourite game is by far Resident Evil 4. I just wasn't expecting anything as brilliant and mind-blowing as that. Absolutely phenomenal. As soon as I saw the backgrounds that weren't pre-rendered, I thought, WOW.

metalhead66

resident evil 4 for the gamecube. but a lot of that's because the situation I was in when playing it. On a close second, the first resident evil that came out has a place on the trophy shelf too - simply because when it came out it was unique (for me anyways)

bruno

Chief Researcher
I havn't played it, but i think it's the Remake. I luv Lisa and Think she should come back in a new game...

TYRANTkiller916

I really dont know probally resident evil 2 or original but ithink everyone freaking ROCKS (except survivor) but really all resident evil games are an example of perfect art I LOVE KILLING TYRANTS THEYRE JUST SO STUPID

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

Kason6.jpg

Top Bottom