• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Cousintony

[quote author=Leon S. Kennedy link=topic=116.msg7540#msg7540 date=1214540616]
RESIDENT EVIL 4 all the way! :D
[/quote]

It is a fun game.

Ikari

[quote author=Soneil link=topic=116.msg8193#msg8193 date=1214704904]
Mine is Resident Evil 2 :) .. then Resident Evil 3 Cuz of jill a girl with gun its so hot XD :p
[/quote]

I agree 100%!

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=Soneil link=topic=116.msg8193#msg8193 date=1214704904]
Mine is Resident Evil 2 :) .. then Resident Evil 3 Cuz of jill a girl with gun its so hot XD :p
[/quote]

Lol Thanks for the compliment :D

Soneil

[quote author=Ikari link=topic=116.msg8384#msg8384 date=1214765522]
I agree 100%!
[/quote]

hahah yeah .. cant wait for RE5 and hope they have a side story with the girl like in RE4 with ada ^^

First time out in store im buying it .. hope it doesnt disapoint me xD

dvdmacyoshi

mine is re4, mostly because in my opinion it had the highest replay rate out of all of them , the rest i would only complete once, but i ve played re4 bout 13 times and im still not bored :)

Jillo

Hm, I would truthfully have to say 4 because like someone said before it has a crapload of replayability. Next would probably be 3, because of the dodge feature and live-action moments where you only have a few seconds to make a decision.

JerichoGreye

I'll get chewed out for this one, I know it....

My favorite is Resident Evil Zero. The story was great and the characters were really cool, especially Billy Coen. Rebecca is cool, too, but she has an annoying voice. I s'ppose Billy makes up for that one. The bosses, too, were really cool, and the fact that there wasn't too much ammo boosted the difficulty and scare factor.

But if not RE0, I would have to say the first Resident Evil. Not the remake, although the remake scared the crap out of me, and was a really great game. I'm talking about the original Resident Evil. Sure, it had it's cheesy dialogue and graphics that could make people cringe today, but you just can't beat classics. That's the game I grew up with, and it'll have a special place in my heart as one of those unforgettable games.

Top Bottom