• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Last movie I saw in theaters: I went to the Thursday screening of Captain America: Civil War a couple weeks ago. It was awesome. I loved the narrative, seeing the Avengers feuding over the Accords kept it interesting when they weren't duking it out on screen, and the fight scenes were arguably the best in the MCU so far. They really went out of their way to assure the fight choreography was picture perfect (no pun intended), some of the stunts have to literally be seen to be believed.

Last movie I watched on Netflix: I watched Just Friends on Netflix a few days ago. Lemme tell ya, I came in with fairly low expectations, and boy, was it a surprisingly entertaining and hilarious flick. I loved the development of Ryan Reynolds character and his whole Chasing Amy routine (no pun intended). Perhaps more surprisingly, Anna Farris was arguably the best part of the whole movie, she was freaking hilarious. Oh, and Amy Smart is so damn hot, just thought I'd put that out there.

Reactions: JHJ

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I just finished watching NCIS and I cried the ugly tears :( I'm gonna miss DiNozzo so much...

Oh no not DiNozzo. Wait which DiNozzo are we talking about? I just started watching Season 9. Why does the coolest character die in that show

I just hope that Neither Abby nor Abby die in that show.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Oh no not DiNozzo. Wait which DiNozzo are we talking about? I just started watching Season 9. Why does the coolest character die in that show

I just hope that Neither Abby nor Abby die in that show.

Tony DiNozzo. He didn't die. I won't spoil it for you, it was just really sad. You know about Ziva David right?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Tony DiNozzo. He didn't die. I won't spoil it for you, it was just really sad. You know about Ziva David right?

I know a couple of things about her. unless the thing you are talking about happened after season 9 then no i don't.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm currently watching Scream: the TV Series. I never got around to watching it when it first aired on TV, and it just appeared on Netflix, so there you go.

I started watching yesterday and just started E4.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I just watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the first time. Why haven't I seen it before?! I was choking with laughter throughout the whole thing.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I just watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the first time. Why haven't I seen it before?! I was choking with laughter throughout the whole thing.
I was the exact same the first time I saw it. There's not many comedies like that anymore. :(

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I started watching teen wolf last week.
Have gotten through two series now on Netflix but there isn't any more on it :(
So i started watching charmed again :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So i started watching charmed again :p

Charmed... That was my favourite show when it was new! I rewatched the complete series three years ago and nowadays I can't really understand anymore what I liked so much about it back then, but the nostalgia still gets me every time. I even configured my phone so it makes the sound of Piper's time-freezing power when I get a WhatsApp message.

As for Teen Wolf, is it any good? I've been thinking about starting to watch it...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Charmed... That was my favourite show when it was new! I rewatched the complete series three years ago and nowadays I can't really understand anymore what I liked so much about it back then, but the nostalgia still gets me every time. I even configured my phone so it makes the sound of Piper's time-freezing power when I get a WhatsApp message.

As for Teen Wolf, is it any good? I've been thinking about starting to watch it...
In teen wolf I found the main character to be quite unlikeable in season 1.
The first few episodes were really cliché, and the series is full of bad stuff happening overshadowed by typical cringey teenage problems.

It did get better as the season went on though. Season 2 though I csnt really fault, I thought it was tons better than the first season.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That's the reason I didn't watch it until now. When the main characters are teenagers, it usually makes for some cringeworthy drama stories. Then again, I also gave Glee a chance and ended up liking it a lot better than I thought I would.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That's the reason I didn't watch it until now. When the main characters are teenagers, it usually makes for some cringeworthy drama stories. Then again, I also gave Glee a chance and ended up liking it a lot better than I thought I would.
If you are able to get past that, you will probably enjoy it.
Theres the following cast:
The main charcater who becomes the teen wolf. Hes quite annoying in season 1

His friend who is the comic relief

His crush who is pretty clueless

The jock who is supposed to be the arsehole but I actually found to be a somewhat likable character

The slutty cheerleader type girl who surprisingly isn't actually the bitch she first makes herself out to be and is also a likable character during the season.

And the mysterious guy who really needed more screen time since he was the only one progressing the main plot line

Reactions: Hel

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Watched The Evil Dead with Bruce Campbell's commentary over it. I don't think I've watched the film without his commentary in over two years.

Reactions: JHJ
Top Bottom