• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I stopped watching the series after finding out that THAT thing is HIM.

Watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 3 episode 7

Did you watch every episode in the series up to that? Oh man! Season 3 is great. I'm guessing that you are referring to "Lash"? Not really a spoiler to call HIM by that name :p Unless you read spoilers about that "thing" on the other planet. Oh boy you're in for a treat. I didn't think anything could surpass Season 1 or the Ward twist, and Season 2 was a bit of a let down. Season 3 just accelerated the series into full gear.

I swear to god that they (not really) kidnapped Hideo Kojima to write Episode 17 of Season 3. Seriously... WHAT THE ****?! One of, if not the best episode in the series.

Just a little tip. Pay attention to Lincoln from here on out, he grows a lot in this season. I'm 99% sure that he's the main hero of this season and will be the main hero from now, until the season finale. Technically an interview kind of confirmed my theory. He's gonna whoop a traitor's ass (Inside-man). YOU CAN'T TURN HIM TO THE DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE!

tumblr_nkopeziFAt1snzhkio1_500.gif

81bf95db2a24597a341c17166fb9cdfa145d12e7921cb246593a6094756d7151.jpg

tumblr_inline_o5bqvdNhRr1qjtxsg_500.gif

Just look at this glorious mother ****er. JUST LOOK AT HIM!!! He doesn't even need to move to kick your ass and **** your bitch.

tumblr_o5xs60JxUh1ucuajio3_540.gif

Yeah... Season 3 actually has a bad guy more powerful than other villain we've seen in the MCU to date, other than Thano's of course. Lincoln is also in league with half the avengers in the films, as is Daisy and... well a couple of them :p

Fun fact. I don't want to spoil anything but....

This episode came out right after Luke Mitchell's (Lincoln's) 31st birthday! Of course this episode was also Lincoln's worst day in his entire life LOL irl he's probably the nicest guy on the show along with Brett Dalton (Ward). Those guys literally just give free hugs to give free hugs. They seem to be very touchy feely people :p

Yes I'm a huuuge MCU fan :3

PS. Lincoln had a bad day because
tumblr_me0v5jDBbt1qgm8m5o1_400.gif

Shiiiiit.... I should stop trolling you, and yes I am TROLLING YOU! And soon. You the show will troll you. :3

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I should've gotten into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D when it started, I've gotten into the Marvel stuff lately. I just refuse to watch the Hulk movies because Mark Ruffalo wasn't in them.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I should've gotten into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D when it started, I've gotten into the Marvel stuff lately. I just refuse to watch the Hulk movies because Mark Ruffalo wasn't in them.

You should watch Agent's of Shield and Daredevil!

Not watching it because you missed a few episodes :(
Wellllll
tumblr_n4tu8eSYR21qllhdno1_250.gif

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@KRSkull
Not really :p I would have posted a spoiler tag if it was a spoiler. It's more of a troll post than anything. If anything... it's throwing you off LMAO! You're likely going to be either ****ed off at the latest episode, or be like DAMN THAT WAS EPIC! xD
There is a lot of quotes that were earlier in the season that lead to this. As well as quotes in Season 1 and 2. I never thought anything about them until now.... I guess you can't change the future xD

Speaking of which. Was that guy you were referring to "Lash"? Also where are you at now?

Isn't it in the third season or something now though?

4 episodes left until it's done. One of them is a 2 hour special, and of course... a tie in for Civil War. Season 1 had a tie in for The Winter Soldier, and Season 2 tied into Age of Ultron very well. Actually the whole first 15 minutes of Age of Ultron was set up by multiple episodes before it, explaining EVERYTHING. I cannot imagine how confused people were. It just took place shortly after the last episode with zero explanation to the audience why the Avengers were there in the first place.

I have no idea where the tie in for the Civil War is. I feel that season 2 had a lot of Civil War plotlines. Heck... it was the start of it! Now, well.... I think a couple of characters may be in agreement to it...
S.H.I.E.L.D. got ****ed over hard, and Lincoln literally got ****ed and now understands how dangerous an InHuman can be. Especially one with negative intentions. Not to mention he has anger problems.
It's a tragic case, but I do give a certain someone for resisting the temptation of the Darkside. That was such a ****ing cheap shot on him. **** the inside-man.

So the show and the movies are very nicely tied together. Also the show is crazy as **** right now. IMDB has exploded. I advise staying away from there, or even Googling the show atm. Something so big happened that it's probably one of the biggest plot twists I've ever seen. By far the biggest plot twist in the MCU. The Winter Soldier has NOTHING on this. So yeah... just a word of warning.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
@Airaku

I know i just loved that scene and couldn't help it.

I am going to miss those two. they were the perfect couple. I want to try the mushroom soup now.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
@KRSkull
Not really :p I would have posted a spoiler tag if it was a spoiler. It's more of a troll post than anything. If anything... it's throwing you off LMAO! You're likely going to be either ****ed off at the latest episode, or be like DAMN THAT WAS EPIC! xD
There is a lot of quotes that were earlier in the season that lead to this. As well as quotes in Season 1 and 2. I never thought anything about them until now.... I guess you can't change the future xD

Speaking of which. Was that guy you were referring to "Lash"? Also where are you at now?

@Maddy7 I updated the second paragraph. I messed it up originally xD

4 episodes left until it's done. One of them is a 2 hour special, and of course... a tie in for Civil War. Season 1 had a tie in for The Winter Soldier, and Season 2 tied into Age of Ultron very well. Actually the whole first 15 minutes of Age of Ultron was set up by multiple episodes before it, explaining EVERYTHING. I cannot imagine how confused people were. It just took place shortly after the last episode with zero explanation to the audience why the Avengers were there in the first place.

I have no idea where the tie in for the Civil War is. I feel that season 2 had a lot of Civil War plotlines. Heck... it was the start of it! Now, well.... I think a couple of characters may be in agreement to it...
S.H.I.E.L.D. got ****ed over hard, and Lincoln literally got ****ed and now understands how dangerous an InHuman can be. Especially one with negative intentions. Not to mention he has anger problems.
It's a tragic case, but I do give a certain someone for resisting the temptation of the Darkside. That was such a ****ing cheap shot on him. **** the inside-man.

So the show and the movies are very nicely tied together. Also the show is crazy as **** right now. IMDB has exploded. I advise staying away from there, or even Googling the show atm. Something so big happened that it's probably one of the biggest plot twists I've ever seen. By far the biggest plot twist in the MCU. The Winter Soldier has NOTHING on this. So yeah... just a word of warning.

Hm, I might have to take some time to catch up...

Just watched The Forest. It felt so incomplete. Terribly incomplete. What was actually up with Aiden? What was with that girl? What happened to both of them? Was she even real? Did Aiden actually know Jess or was that made up?
...Taylor Kinney is really hot though so I guess that makes up for it...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Airaku

I know i just loved that scene and couldn't help it.

I am going to miss those two. they were the perfect couple. I want to try the mushroom soup now.

So you marathoned it and all caught up :p Tell me, what did you think of the major plot twist? And how did you feel about it :p Are you ****ed, or are you screaming epic. Also, put that in a spoiler tag.... well "the big thing" xD I don't approve about how you-know-who got torn apart like that. An unarmed, defenceless man, and a potentially HUGE ally to S.H.I.E.L.D. who just suffered terrible losses, deserves far better than that. That scene gravely disturbed me. Not to mention how much pleasure the murder took in that on their own terms. *sighs*

I know how you feel though, about those "two". I teared up when they said their good byes. That scene was powerful as hell! Seeing Mack tear up really made me shed one with him. I swear to god if he's the one on that jet floating in orbit... No one knows, but people think it'll be Mack, May, Lincoln, Yo-yo or Fitz. **** me... Again, this is pretty much based on what we've seen in the one scene that keep reoccurring, and no... they never showed more than that. We also have speculated on who killed said mystery person. If it's who we think it is.... well... good game, and **** you too. Considering it's supposed to be "heart breaking".... Killing Yo-yo would be playing it too safe since she's new, same with Joey. Thing is... that's Yo-yo's necklace and Mack could have had it... and May is the teams pilot.... ugh this is all just speculation and a huge headache. We'll find out in a month I guess :/

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So you marathoned it and all caught up :p Tell me, what did you think of the major plot twist? And how did you feel about it :p Are you ****ed, or are you screaming epic. Also, put that in a spoiler tag.... well "the big thing" xD I don't approve about how you-know-who got torn apart like that. An unarmed, defenceless man, and a potentially HUGE ally to S.H.I.E.L.D. who just suffered terrible losses, deserves far better than that. That scene gravely disturbed me. Not to mention how much pleasure the murder took in that on their own terms. *sighs*

That twist made me remember when THAT person played me as a **** fiddle and then asked me "Did you like my Sunglasses?"

I've been trying to figure out who is this big thing. but can't think of anyone let's talk about it in the conversation.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That twist made me remember when THAT person played me as a **** fiddle and then asked me "Did you like my Sunglasses?"

I've been trying to figure out who is this big thing. but can't think of anyone let's talk about it in the conversation.

lol I'm confused now. That person definitely played someone like a damn fiddle. Played everyone really.... You never said if you love the twist or hate it xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Watching Captain America, we watch these movies whenever they're on T.V. I wanna see Agent Carter's show.

The second season is great, the first season was really boring imho. Definitely watch it to prepare for the awesomeness of season 2!

Also watch Daredevil and Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. :3 Jessica Jones is good as well.

IntoxNitram

I've only just started to get into Game of Thrones, didn't understand all the hype but gave it a go - really enjoying it and am currently mid way through season 2.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So I rewatched The Land Before Time from 1988 after I found it in Wal-Mart's bargain bin.
I hadn't seen this movie in 12 years. So believe me when I say...

THE CHILDHOOD TRAUMA IS REAL

02c67255d7e6471f04f434530f45eacf.jpg
latest

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm eagerly waiting for the next episode of AoS to be uploaded. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck I NEED to know what happens. I don't ever watch the teaser trailers for a TV show, but this **** is getting dark. Lincoln has to wear a "murder vest". Are you ****ing kidding me?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Just finish watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 3 episode 18

Now i am watching Agent Carter Season 2 episode 1

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Just finish watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 3 episode 18

Now i am watching Agent Carter Season 2 episode 1

What did you think? Holy **** right?
That hillside conversation and Fitz getting forced choked Darth Vader style. WOW I was breathless. And the scene change between you know who and you know who while talking to FitzSimmons, and dat ending. Lincoln and ****ing May are bad asses and what Daisy and May said about Coulson.
This **** is just crazy. This is now my favorite stuff in the whole MCU. Just wow, is this ever dark. Such an amazing episode.

Also Marvel has some brilliant marketing going on right now. What a bunch of ****ing trolls! :3

Amazing-Spider-Man-121-Cover.jpg

Agents_of_shield_fallen_cover.jpg

There is so much jizz filled in my pants right now :3 This is just ****ing AMAZING! I can't even.... Just too much awesomeness. This show is for the TRUE Marvel fans! :3

Top Bottom