• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FVCKIN' FUN, WE'LL NEED PLASTIC SURGERY TO REMOVE OUR GODDAMN SMILES!

I watched National Lampoon's Vacation the day that Vacation (2015) was released as a form of silent protest.

But, more recently, I watched Léon: The Professional. Great movie with an amaaaazing performance by Gary Oldman.

a2b0d1cd945369ec7d922a816843ba5e.gif

d9d18938c53e863a79d146ef8c6ab5ef.gif

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FVCKIN' FUN, WE'LL NEED PLASTIC SURGERY TO REMOVE OUR GODDAMN SMILES!

I watched National Lampoon's Vacation the day that Vacation (2015) was released as a form of silent protest.

You didn't like the idea of Vacation?
It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You didn't like the idea of Vacation?
It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

The idea's fine, I guess. But it's NOT my brand of humour, and making Rusty a goofball like Clark seems kind of dumb to me when you consider that Rusty was the straight man to his dad in most of the original Vacation movies.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
The idea's fine, I guess. But it's NOT my brand of humour, and making Rusty a goofball like Clark seems kind of dumb to me when you consider that Rusty was the straight man to his dad in most of the original Vacation movies.

Yeah, it is kind of weird how Rusty turned out.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm watching a re-run of last week's episode of the People vs OJ Simpson and will be watching the final episode at 10. Oh golly gee I wonder what the verdict is gonna be! :p

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Funny you should say that. I've been watching the Mummy and The Mummy Returns for the past few days.

Oh yea I love The Mummy series and I like Brendan Fraser in movies too. Isn't their a reboot coming out?

RE Retribution is on tv atm so I'm watching it again.

johnny_mercury

Most recent theater experience was Deadpool. A buddy and I was going to see Batman Vs Superman tomorrow but in light of the poor reception, and no early showings, we may see Hardcore Henry instead. Currently watching the final season of Justified and re-watching House M.D.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Most recent theater experience was Deadpool. A buddy and I was going to see Batman Vs Superman tomorrow but in light of the poor reception, and no early showings, we may see Hardcore Henry instead. Currently watching the final season of Justified and re-watching House M.D.

Don't listen to the critics when it comes to Batman v Superman. They're as full of **** as they were back when Man of Steel came out. If you generally enjoy comic book related media, then it's worth the watch.

Anyway, been watching Young Justice and Justice League on Netflix for a while now. Really hope Young Justice ends up getting picked up by Netflix, such a waste of an amazing show.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm watching a re-run of last week's episode of the People vs OJ Simpson and will be watching the final episode at 10. Oh golly gee I wonder what the verdict is gonna be! :p

Funny you should say that, they've got a marathon of it on FX and am watching it right now.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I've been catching up on iZombie, so I can watch the season finale Tuesday. It's been a great season so far, but I don't see how it can have a happy ending. Then again, last season certainly didn't...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Watched the first episode of season 2 of The Tunnel yesterday (It was great btw), then realised that they released the entire season on Sky boxsets :D. How quickly am I going to get through the series?.. Pretty quickly.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Funny you should say that. I've been watching the Mummy and The Mummy Returns for the past few days.

I also watched Constantine earlier.

Speaking of which, I'm currently watching the original on Netflix right now. It was just added IIRC.

The Mummy Returns is also on Netflix.

Top Bottom