• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was watching the People vs OJ Simpson mini-series last night. While the casting choices are not great - Cuba is just too small to be OJ, David Schwimmer is just Ross trying to play Robert Kardashian, and Sarah Paulson is pretty wooden with a horrible wig, it's actually really, really interesting.

Though the scenes with the Kardashian sisters are so stupid. Why are they even there?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So by request of mah boi Ollie, I watched the 1992 Rutger Hauer classic, SPLIT SECOND.
A movie that bills itself as being Blade Runner meets Alien.
(I suspect this is why it was recommended to me.)

7e347e88c14da7651f923eaf133592a5.png

It's definitely a B-Movie, but enjoyable all the way through. In fact, I think I'll being purchasing a DVD...
OH MY GAAAAAAAWWWWD
ece8b4dd31bca3613a71c62b951009cb.png

Yeah, I think I'll be buying the region free Blu-ray.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Currently watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Hulu. I've always been a huge fan of the Ninja Turtles, the 2003 series is actually an all time favorite for me. But lately, there really hasn't been anything keeping them relevant for me. I don't really keep up with comics and the new Bay movies are complete trash. I also wasn't really a big fan of this new series but after a few episodes here and there, I figured I'd give it a fair shot since Hulu has the first 3 seasons and so far, from what I've seen it's pretty entertaining and as a Turtles fan it's been interesting seeing new variations of familiar characters and stories.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I am watching the pilot episode of Grandfathered. and all what i can think of is i am getting to old.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha,
STAHP IT YEW!

You're making me jelly :'(
Oh my, I totally just realized I thought this was the thinking thread.

On topic, I'm watching Criminal Minds. Just got into Season 10. I hate Jennifer Love Hewitt's character. Why is Jennifer Love Hewitt here to ruin my second favourite TV show. Ugh.

KevinStriker

Oh my, I totally just realized I thought this was the thinking thread.

I was kinda wondering about that.

On topic, I'm watching Criminal Minds. Just got into Season 10. I hate Jennifer Love Hewitt's character. Why is Jennifer Love Hewitt here to ruin my second favourite TV show. Ugh.

I was completely apathetic to her at best, but I've been known to be near immune to what most people find as annoying or terrible. (Ashley Graham, Baby Gohan in DBZ Season 1, Nickelback, etc.)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Just finished watching Ugly Betty again. I miss this show so much, but I'm really happy with the way it ended. One of my favourite things about the show was the dynamic between Betty, Marc and Amanda. I think it was a really unique thing for the show and I really liked the way it developed.

KevinStriker

I found a 4 Pack of Friday the 13th movies at the thrift store today, so I'm going to marathon Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

5 doesn't count.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I´m rewatching Bones and Castle again. Are two of the few series i can watch again and again and never get tired.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Just finished watching The Walking Dead season 6 Episode 10. and i got to be honest i didn't like the ending of the episode.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Just finished watching The Walking Dead season 6 Episode 10. and i got to be honest i didn't like the ending of the episode.

Really? I thought it was great. I think they've been hinting at their relationship for a few seasons now so I thought it would happen eventually.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Really? I thought it was great. I think they've been hinting at their relationship for a few seasons now so I thought it would happen eventually.

Yeah i don't mind that they have...you know. Its just that i didn't like the idea of having an on\off switch. You remember how he was near the end of the last episode.

Top Bottom