• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Trying to flip a coin on whether to watch A Fistful of Dollars or To Kill A Mockingbird.

1985_large.jpg
9448_large.jpg

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Just watched No Escape, it was really good. Pierce Brosnan is so attractive.
Now watching Non-Stop again (I've seen it a lot). Liam Neeson is also very handsome.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Watched a movie called Zoombies. It sorta reminded me of Wild things Scenario from RE Outbreak file 2.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I'mma about to watch my self play some Uncharted. Hey... that counts as a movie, right?
According to 4Chan it does! xD

On topic, I have been watching the old, '70s Incredible Hulk show. I was a big fan of it as a child, but have grown a newfound appreciation for Bill Bixby's wonderful acting as of late.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
OMFGWTFBQQSAUCE!!!!!

Does anyone watch Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. No ****ing way!!!! What an epic twist! This is bigger than the Winter Soldier twist, this is bigger than Season 1's episode 17 "Turn, Turn, Turn" with Ward's twist which aired the same day Winter Solider did to tie into it. Season 3 episode 17 "The Team" is the biggest twist in the MCU.

This was great. It worth watching the entire series for this. The fan base is split in half. Some love it, and the other half claim that they will never watch the show and again and they hope it gets canceled. They are literally flipping tables ****ed. No one saw this coming. Season 2 was so full of plot armor, that it was stupid. Season 3 is just... wow. The fans got a big **** you, and in a good way. I love it!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
OMFGWTFBQQSAUCE!!!!!

Does anyone watch Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. No ****ing way!!!! What an epic twist! This is bigger than the Winter Soldier twist, this is bigger than Season 1's episode 17 "Turn, Turn, Turn" with Ward's twist which aired the same day Winter Solider did to tie into it. Season 3 episode 17 "The Team" is the biggest twist in the MCU.

This was great. It worth watching the entire series for this. The fan base is split in half. Some love it, and the other half claim that they will never watch the show and again and they hope it gets canceled. They are literally flipping tables ****ed. No one saw this coming. Season 2 was so full of plot armor, that it was stupid. Season 3 is just... wow. The fans got a big **** you, and in a good way. I love it!

I stopped watching the series after finding out that THAT thing is HIM.

Watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 3 episode 7

Top Bottom