• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Meg

So bin ich eben
If anyone lives in the UK check out BBC news tonight, I got interviewed today in Bournemouth cause of the floods we are getting down here.

It didn't seem to bad IMO mainly just a big puddle (well lake really) but our roads have cracked and in one case the road completely warped and snapped in two! it's like crazy end of the world stuff! :confused:
Put it on YouTube! :D

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Do I put what I'm thinking here? oh man, what am I really thinking? Well I'm thinking of trying to think of something to put on here...obviously failing at it...AH! I got it.......
Chocolate Pudding ^_^

SuWan

Awesome.
How badly, I want to wear a V mask and punch someone I know in the face and then say.
"You did not stay true to your convictions." @3@ UGH!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well here it goes. The doctors are saying two days...time to pack some things and head out to the bestie's house for...well, as long as they need me to be around. I have to be by their side for this...

Meg

So bin ich eben
Well here it goes. The doctors are saying two days...time to pack some things and head out to the bestie's house for...well, as long as they need me to be around. I have to be by their side for this...
Take care, tremor. :(

CT: Oh gosh I got South Park on the brain! :O

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Okay...I'm praying now. I'm praying that God will go ahead and take this man. He's so tired...you can see it in his eyes. I want this to be over with so the family can begin the healing process.

I miss you guys...I know I haven't been around much.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was gonna say what was on my mind... before I saw your signature xDD
Now I'm just like omgwtflmfao. ahahah thats is jokes

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: I'm so tired I'm actually unable to recall whole chunks of time within my day - I'm vaguely aware of conversations and events having taken place but I can't remember them in any sort of detail. It's like living through fog...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Dogsitting..for the boss and his wife. Two skiddish rescue animals...this ought to be fun. One is hiding under the dining room table, and the other is hiding under my bed right now. Poor things lol..

Hoady

Thinking about me putting my garlic bread in the oven, going outside for 30 seconds and then leaving my apartment key yaaaaayyyyy!Dudes thought i was trying to break in..your keycard only goes to the fricken floor you live on after a certain hour apparently!!!!Only the second time ive ever forgotten my key and first time i decided to leave an oven unattended...

I called up some locksmith..he wanted $200,no building manager, all housemates phones are off...luckily my housemate was awake when i left..not so lucky that ive got a job interview in the morning with no sleep!Im at an internet cafe now..theres some big dude who always sleeps in the corner...pretty gross man, hes snoring now

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm thinking I'm gonna have to go to DragonCon next year so I can have my picture made with Misha Collins and the rest of the Supernatural crew xD hopefully they'll all be there next year...

Top Bottom