• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Quite. It’s been pretty nice without all the spam.
Yes! In the last months almost everything in the spam filter have been false positives from new members. I had already been thinking about starting to spam myself so I got something to clean up here...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I swear, Japanese culture is the cutest on earth.. ありがとうございます!おはよううううう< It sound so gentle and nice on ears too @___@
I don't know if I would use the word "cute" but I surely do like Japan and the Japanese a lot.

So with that in mind.... how on Earth could they foster a hellish company like Konami?!? I'm convinced that the average drug cartel treat their employees and customers MUCH better than Konami does. They have at least a tiny bit of ethics, which Konami don't have at all.

Been a while since I've posted here. Life got in the way. But I'm going to try and be more present
Welcome back! :smile:

Soul Fist

Been a while since I've posted here. Life got in the way. But I'm going to try and be more present

It's the first time that I see you here, probably because I am new. Welcome back!
I don't know if I would use the word "cute" but I surely do like Japan and the Japanese a lot.

So with that in mind.... how on Earth could they foster a hellish company like Konami?!? I'm convinced that the average drug cartel treat their employees and customers MUCH better than Konami does. They have at least a tiny bit of ethics, which Konami don't have at all.

Welcome back! :smile:

Yeah Japanese culture is awesome :D
But wait, what happened to Konami? Are they finish? Because if they will not going to release the new Silent Hill in PS5 I'll be sad :(

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
But wait, what happened to Konami? Are they finish? Because if they will not going to release the new Silent Hill in PS5 I'll be sad :(
I don't know if there's anything new about Konami. But if you want to learn about their utter lack of ethics google them. For starters you can search on "Konami treatment of employees".

What surprises me is they are Japanese and not North Korean.

Edit:
As I thought, Jim Sterling have something to add on the matter: :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: This is just a little thing that seems silly to complain about, but I'm getting more and more annoyed with people misgendering me in emails.

It has been happening to me since the dawn of time, email contacts who have never seen my face or heard my voice assuming that I'm a man, because my name isn't exactly common and they probably just don't know any better. But... come on, guys! You are business partners, and this just makes you look very unprofessional, especially when there's several ways to find out whether I'm a man or a woman:

1) The internet is your friend. My name may not be common, but it's clearly gendered, and if you look it up, you'll see that it has only ever been given to girls.
2) To make it even easier, I put my middle name in my email signature. Unfortunately, this has only led to people not knowing where my first name ends and the surname begins, although I don't even live in a country where it is common for people to have two unhyphenated surnames, nor do any of my names sound like I'm from there.
3) If you email me a letter that clearly says "Mrs" in the address, yet still call me a Mister... then no one can help you, sorry!

Again, it's not like there aren't any bigger problems out there. It's just... I wonder why I'm always so careful with other people's names when I write them emails, just to have my own name misspelled and misgendered in the reply. And again, we're talking about business partners here, not random people who have the luxury of not caring what I think of them.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That's unfortunate Mr. Hel. haha.

I have never been mistaken for a woman with a buff name like Wayne. But I do speak incredibly fast in real life with a real deep voice. So people mishear me ALL the time. So I do get called Dwayne from time to time. In fact, when I met my fiancee, we made out the first night we met and afterwards, she texted a mutual friend... "Can't believe I kissed a guy named Dwayne." haha

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I get mistaken for a man on the phone and on any social media. Either that or a semi butch lesbian due to my tattoos and lack of makeup/dresses/definable hairstyle.

Sometimes I like to play along. Lulz can be hard to come by these days...

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Are there photos of you on the site? I feel like I have no idea what you look like, Angel! Yet your words are ubiquitous on the site as well.

We all need to send updated photos of ourselves in the picture thread.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Are there photos of you on the site? I feel like I have no idea what you look like, Angel! Yet your words are ubiquitous on the site as well.

I would do this but I always get an error when I try to embed a photo. :/

Edit: I posted a new pic on my Twitter that I never use and was able to post one from there lol.

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium

There was one, very briefly, a few weeks ago. But I took it down again.

I genuinely hate photos of myself - I had a number of teeth-related accidents as a child and now have a very lopsided smile with some teeth lower than others and all pretty crooked despite lots of orthodontic work. Annoyingly my elder sister, who was the architect of every single accident, has perfect white straight teeth. She also smokes and drinks. Go figure.

Basically, google Matt Lucas, imagine him in a long dirty blonde wig and thick blue rimmed glasses and you have an idea of what I look like. Only with terribad teeth

Soul Fist

There was one, very briefly, a few weeks ago. But I took it down again.

I genuinely hate photos of myself - I had a number of teeth-related accidents as a child and now have a very lopsided smile with some teeth lower than others and all pretty crooked despite lots of orthodontic work. Annoyingly my elder sister, who was the architect of every single accident, has perfect white straight teeth. She also smokes and drinks. Go figure.

Basically, google Matt Lucas, imagine him in a long dirty blonde wig and thick blue rimmed glasses and you have an idea of what I look like. Only with terribad teeth
Everyone is beautiful on their own! Besides, personality is what matter the most. Not looks.

I mean, after all we are all god creations.. So in my opinion no one is ugly to me in terms of look, only personality that makes people ugly to me.. I don't care how good looking others can be, if they have ugly personality then what's the point in their look?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well, I'd love to see you and your special smile! Sometimes I just flip through the Show Me Your Face thread and wonder where all of these people I talk to nearly everyday are and what their lives are like.

We all have things we don't love about ourselves. I have a bald spot coming in at a rapid pace. You can't tell when you look at me head on, but if you get a top down view, you might even be able to see your reflection now. haha. But your comfort is your comfort! Share if you want, but know I will appreciate it. You too Soul Fist! And... everyone else reading this.

Soul Fist

Well, I'd love to see you and your special smile! Sometimes I just flip through the Show Me Your Face thread and wonder where all of these people I talk to nearly everyday are and what their lives are like.

We all have things we don't love about ourselves. I have a bald spot coming in at a rapid pace. You can't tell when you look at me head on, but if you get a top down view, you might even be able to see your reflection now. haha. But your comfort is your comfort! Share if you want, but know I will appreciate it. You too Soul Fist! And... everyone else reading this.
UniqTeas, even tho I never met you in real life, but I can tell you are a good person:)
I am sure you are a beautiful person inside and out :)

Top Bottom