• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I don't have any tattoos yet! I don't know what is so important to me that I want it on me forever. Once I have children, I might start adding a nice little shoulder montage though. I guess I could like William Birkin (G form 3) on my back, but I don't know if that necessarily screams SEXY to the ladies. haha

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
BStar - If you do this, you have my FULL support. But you have to send photos immediately!

Rain - That is a very honorable option. I think tattoos are a great way to remember those that we lost. But I still want pics if you do it. I love seeing ink on people even if I still haven't done it myself.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
BStar - If you do this, you have my FULL support. But you have to send photos immediately!

Rain - That is a very honorable option. I think tattoos are a great way to remember those that we lost. But I still want pics if you do it. I love seeing ink on people even if I still haven't done it myself.

We shall see... you all will be the first to know if I ever get an RE tattoo. :lol:
But my idea will probably take at least two visits because it wouldn’t necessarily be Chris and Yawn together, because the Sailor Jerry style likely wouldn’t look right with Chris in foreground and Yawn in the background. But they would both be on the same arm as part of a sleeve.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Had zero internet for 3 days - got my tattoo on Tuesday and it was the most relaxed I felt all lockdown. Just being back in the studio with my favourite artist, his apprentice, her girlfriend and an awesome playlist...it was brilliant. Bit weird having to wear a mask the whole time but as soon as this one heals and I have some more spare cash, the next tattoo is being planned.

Mah Bowser:

S5qQacS.png

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I still don't have a PC yet after my last one broke down, which means less time hanging around here. Which is a shame, because I love it here and I love talking with all of you. But I'll get one soon!

I'll be back!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Looks great @Angel!
It's not to everyone's taste but I love Bowser and I only ever get tattoos that I can tell the story of when asked. I don't get anything that is impulsive; every tattoo is thought-out for weeks and months before having it done. My daughter is the polar opposite: she has tattoos of Zippo lighters, cat heads with plants sticking out of the top, musical note symbols, random letters and a huge upper arm one of a cartoon girl firing a gun. She hates that I'm two tattoos ahead of her :lol:

It's weird because as a kid I told myself I'd never have a tattoo because the pain would be too much. Turns out, they don't hurt me. I have the pain threshold of a bug in a blender...but birth and tattoos are a walk in the park compared to stubbing my toe or getting a paper cut.

Weird flex alert :lol:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Funny story, my husband decided he wants to get a Norse rune tattoo. We've been exploring the idea of having ring finger tattoos instead of rings since we both tend to lose them on the job and so we don't even wear one anymore and haven't for a while. But anyways, we are talking about getting wunjo tattooed onto our ring finger.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm a bit weird - I've always wanted a tattoo, but I wish that you could get semi-permanent ones. I'd want the novelty of seeing my skin without the tattoo after a few years. I don't think I'd ever be able to settle on anything permanent, which is why I don't have any. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'm a bit weird - I've always wanted a tattoo, but I wish that you could get semi-permanent ones. I'd want the novelty of seeing my skin without the tattoo after a few years. I don't think I'd ever be able to settle on anything permanent, which is why I don't have any. :lol:
This is why I go back and forth with getting one too but I gotta say, for the first time, I feel pretty confident in what I’d like done so maybe I’ll make it happen. My main concern is finding someone who can design it the way I’d like it as there really isn’t any RE examples of the Sailor Jerry style.

Reactions: Jen

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
If you're not allergic, you could always go for a henna one. Or permanent marker.

When my eldest got drunk at Christmas one year, we gave all the kids in the room Sharpies and as soon as she passed out, it was a free-for-all on any part of her not covered by clothes.

She woke up with a hangover and some pretty horrendous art scribbled onto legs, arms and face. It amused me no end...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@Jonipoon This is very true. We even had a tatted up page in my senior yearbook showing off everyone's tattoos.

As cliche as it seems, I feel like it's a rite of passage now.

Mine didn't feel that way, though. I had wanted one long before the craze and it hit a little different because my mom paid for my first one. It was a birthday present when I turned 18.

Top Bottom