• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Today I got an application from a 22-year-old university student, but without a photo! Now how am I going to decide whether or not he gets the job?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Ask for a pic of his shaved chest asap. In which of the two worlds is this?

This one. People go to Helheim no matter what their face looks like.
And what do I need a picture of his chest for? That's not what I'm going to see all the time if he starts working here, we're not a brothel. :razz: (Although a brothel would certainly be a more interesting place to work at than this...)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Watched the first two Friday the 13th films with one of my friends, who has never seen any of them, today. So it was a good day :p

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Big news coming out of Sega Fes' press conference: Shenmue 1 & 2 ports coming to PS4/XB1 and Sega classics collection (Sega Ages) coming to the Switch. Even better news that just hit today: Saturn and Dreamcast games will be added later. ZOMG, please bring Sonic Adventure 1 or 2 and Crazy Taxi to the Switch. And one or more of their light gun games, House of the Dead 2 or 3 and/or Virtua Cop with the motion/grip controls would be awesome! Hell, Revelations Collection already functions like a light gun game with the grip/motion controls, so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off. Jet Set Radio is another game that could work with them.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I have a confession to make. I hate the superhero genre. Its just not at all entertaining to me anymore. Blame too many films or whatever. I just get no excitement from superhero films anymore.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
CT: I have a confession to make. I hate the superhero genre. Its just not at all entertaining to me anymore. Blame too many films or whatever. I just get no excitement from superhero films anymore.

I’ve never been a fan of superhero flicks though there are exceptions that I can make and it usually revolves around the very flawed/antihero characters. The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Logan, and Deadpool are my primary exception. I’ve also enjoyed the Iron Man character between his self titled movies and the first Avengers movie that I did watch. Thor was kind of amusing as well- especially when he gets a shot to his butt. Otherwise I’m not rushing to the theater for comic book movies- still haven’t bothered with Suicide Squad.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I've never really been into superhero movies at all, just don't get the hype. People think I'm a bit weird for this, but I guess it's each to their own. They just don't appeal to me.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Dear Norns, when I say things can't possibly get any worse, that's not meant to be a challenge! So if you can't weave anything good with your threads of fate, just shove them up your a$$es and leave me alone.

Top Bottom