• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
CT: I wish I didn't overthink and make mountains out of molehills. Before I know it's spiralled out of control and I've made myself panic over a small situation...

Sounds like me.

CT: My brain is scrambled with mixed thoughts. I'm scared to death of my certification test in 10 days. Looking forward to my anniversary soon. Not liking the fact that I open the store I work at by myself next weekend. Oh and I need to see a dentist to pull my wisdom teeth asap. Because. It all happens at once right? Ha.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
CT: My brain is scrambled with mixed thoughts. I'm scared to death of my certification test in 10 days. Looking forward to my anniversary soon. Not liking the fact that I open the store I work at by myself next weekend. Oh and I need to see a dentist to pull my wisdom teeth asap. Because. It all happens at once right? Ha.
Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Cheer

Kamen Rider

Good luck

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Sounds like me.

I'm sure you'll do just fine on your test.:wink:

CT: Eight years!! Man I feel so old.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Sounds like me.

Ugh I remember when my wisdom teeth were bothering me, you’ll feel so much better once they’re out! Good luck with your exam! Stressing only makes it worse so take it easy the day before the exam.

I’ve got the post concert blues, Modest Mouse is phenomenal live. One of the best bands I’ve seen.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Three weeks. I just need to hang on three weeks and then I'll be at the beach with my man. No work, no worries just us for a whole week.

I don't know if I'll make it.:cry:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Good luck
I'm sure you'll do just fine on your test.:wink:.
Ugh I remember when my wisdom teeth were bothering me, you’ll feel so much better once they’re out! Good luck with your exam! Stressing only makes it worse so take it easy the day before the exam.

Thanks for all of the advice and well wishes, guys. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow. Hoping they will do some x rays and maybe pull the one that is giving me the most trouble ( there are 2 that are bothering me but one is worse than the other). Fortunately my boss is more than happy to let me off of work if I should need to schedule any further appointments with an oral surgeon. I hate dentists....

And as far as the certification test goes, it's interesting really. All throughout my years taking tests (whether it be throughout high school, my driving test that I took having only driven 2 days in my life, my ASVAB test, college entrance exams, you name it) I have never been nervous about taking tests until this program. I don't know if it's the weight of knowing that this is going to get me into a field I actually enjoy, rather than working in a grocery store. Maybe it's because I haven't actually been to school for 12 years. I don't know. But suddenly I get really nervous during any test, even just the chapter tests (of which I have 14 this semester, not including the benchmark test and final tests), much less certification tests, and I have to pass a certification test once per semester otherwise I won't get credit for the class.

All I know is I can't wait for May to get here. The test is on May 1st, which, though I am nervous about taking it, will ultimately relieve my test taking anxiety one way or another. Then, May 22nd will be my 5 year wedding anniversary and my husband and I will be going out to eat, going to go see Deadpool 2 and then we're going to play some pool. I look forward to a stress free day.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I wish I could get paid to spend all day cuddling with my man. That would be the most amazing job ever and I would honestly never get tired of it.:redface:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
People: "Don't share a bed with your cat, you could get infections or diseases!"

Me: *Not only shares bed with cat, also shares pillow*

I've never actually heard this before, but cats are generally very clean animals.
The only way I understand this line of thinking is if people don't want cat hair on their bed covers.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've never actually heard this before, but cats are generally very clean animals.
The only way I understand this line of thinking is if people don't want cat hair on their bed covers.
You don't know? :smile: Have you played RE4? That parasite ain't real, but Toxoplasma gondii is real, and about as creepy. :wink:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

https://www.sciencealert.com/we-fin...ing-cat-parasite-controls-our-immune-response

You will never again sleep without nightmares. :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Top Bottom