• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
How do people regularly go dumpster diving? Are they just more prepared than I was?
Story of why I went in a dumpster: My sister accidentally threw a box in it and I had to go in to get it back. I climbed in and had to pile things up so I could get out, but it wasn't high enough and I got hurt. :lol:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
How do people regularly go dumpster diving? Are they just more prepared than I was?
Story of why I went in a dumpster: My sister accidentally threw a box in it and I had to go in to get it back. I climbed in and had to pile things up so I could get out, but it wasn't high enough and I got hurt. :lol:
I can't speak on behalf of everyone but I myself have never been inside a dumpster, lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I hate that I'm so busy lately. I've barely done any gaming and any free time is either spent catching up on stuff at home or just relaxing because I'm exhausted.

I have to go to Birmingham today and work pretty much 7am-7pm. At least I'll build some overtime up. But it's times like this I think that even though I love full-time money and I'm not unhappy at work, there was the benefit of more free time with my old part-time job.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Of all the men in the entire world, why is it that some women feel the need to constantly go after married men? Now I'm not saying that a married man isn't just as at fault for stepping out on his wife, because he is, but there are some women that their MO is a married man.

Why? No one wants that done to them so why would you do that to someone else? That's so sleazy and shameful.

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I hate that I'm so busy lately. I've barely done any gaming and any free time is either spent catching up on stuff at home or just relaxing because I'm exhausted.

I have to go to Birmingham today and work pretty much 7am-7pm. At least I'll build some overtime up. But it's times like this I think that even though I love full-time money and I'm not unhappy at work, there was the benefit of more free time with my old part-time job.

This is how I've been feeling with my first semester of college coming to an end. At least school is over is 3 weeks though and my new manager is pretty understanding.

Reactions: Jen

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: Weather go home you're drunk

CT2: Sometimes i really wish people would tell me the truth instead of telling me what they think i want to hear.

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Man, sometimes I'd love to have like... dude confidence. I've had a few people ask me if I'm thinking about running for office in October, and while I feel like I'm fairly accomplished for my age, I don't remotely think I'm qualified right now so I'm just really looking for candidates to help out. But then I've meet like, two or three guys who are planning on running, one's just out of college and they're all like 'I have no experience but what I do have are fresh ideas, bro'. It's like.... dammit. Sometimes I get serious penis envy precisely for moments like this, aha.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Man, sometimes I'd love to have like... dude confidence. I've had a few people ask me if I'm thinking about running for office in October, and while I feel like I'm fairly accomplished for my age, I don't remotely think I'm qualified right now so I'm just really looking for candidates to help out. But then I've meet like, two or three guys who are planning on running, one's just out of college and they're all like 'I have no experience but what I do have are fresh ideas, bro'. It's like.... dammit. Sometimes I get serious penis envy precisely for moments like this, aha.
If there's one thing I've noticed in life, it's that guys have really do have some balls. (No pun intended.)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I finally found a DC thing I actually liked, and because its the Teen Titans Go movie trailer, I'm getting so attacked by my friends and family. Its daft. I'm allowed to think its funny, even if its "Insulting to the OG Teen Titans" show, which if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't remember being the biggest fan of, and only watching it when nothing else was on Cartoon Network.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
CT: I finally found a DC thing I actually liked, and because its the Teen Titans Go movie trailer, I'm getting so attacked by my friends and family. Its daft. I'm allowed to think its funny, even if its "Insulting to the OG Teen Titans" show, which if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't remember being the biggest fan of, and only watching it when nothing else was on Cartoon Network.

The fact that they got Nicolas Cage to be the voice of Superman in that trailer is amazing.
I didn't think anyone on the TTG team would know or remember the whole "Superman Lives" project that got sh!tcanned

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: seems like today is everything crash day. first it was RE2, then my PC, 3ds after that and now my phone.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What office would that be? Local mayor somehwere, prime minister, parish council...?
You guys should revolt and get your own monarch. I want to see you as queen. :smile:

Top Bottom