• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: 5 weeks...5 weeks...5 weeks to go during which time the Educational Psychologist will come and take a statement and try to convince me I don't know my own son nor what is good for him and I have just one shot at telling her where she can stick her opinions and rubber-stamp my son in to Special Needs School by the new year. At least, that's the plan...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'm thinking that a certain person needs to sit on another spot of the couch because I seriously can't enjoy this beautiful yaoi when she's sitting next to me ;_;
Moaaam~ T_T

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
........I got a ladyboner when RE6 was placed in my hands. And then it happened again when the game started up. I think I ceased to breathe for the first two minutes of the tutorial lmao.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
so i beat chris's campaign and piers is my new favorite character in the resident evil saga he was just to awesome

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Resident Evil= pure sex. On another note I'm currently thinking it's becoming more and more difficult to have a boyfriend with overly protective parents who wont let him drive me places because my mother still thinks he's going to chop me up into little pieces, then have me with a side of Fava Beans.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
CT: Resident Evil= pure sex. On another note I'm currently thinking it's becoming more and more difficult to have a boyfriend with overly protective parents who wont let him drive me places because my mother still thinks he's going to chop me up into little pieces, then have me with a side of Fava Beans.
that sounds like a damn good meal now wheres my car

Top Bottom