• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Scooby-Doo, Tom&Jerry and classic Looney Toons here.

Nickelodeon has consistently put out terrible cartoons since Spongebob graced the channel so the fact that this is the best of the terrible doesn't really help. The one cartoon that had any promise whatsoever, Wolverine and the X-Men, was canceled after only one season.
the only cartoon from nickelodeon i enjoyed was rugrats and thats because i grew up with that show
spongebob was good up till they made the movie then they changed the executive perducer around and the show stopped being funny and became boring and more stupid

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
the only cartoon from nickelodeon i enjoyed was rugrats and thats because i grew up with that show
spongebob was good up till they made the movie then they changed the executive perducer around and the show stopped being funny and became boring and more stupid
I hated Spongebob from the beginning because it replaced Rugrats. :( I miss Invader Zim, Ahh! Real Monsters, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life and many others from back-in-the-day Nickelodeon, though.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
the servers are quite hilarious me and my friend were playing on pro and we got to the part where leon and helena have to shoot big guy in front of the bus and my friend gets kicked because of the servers got disconnected
its hilarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrious :D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: What's always on my mind? You know what it is ! Even with a fever I'm still hoping to get a nip slip in RE6 mercs later on with Sherry's alt costume. (I'm totally going to regret my weird posts after I feel better, or maybe not.) :D

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
CT: What's always on my mind? You know what it is ! Even with a fever I'm still hoping to get a nip slip in RE6 mercs later on with Sherry's alt costume. (I'm totally going to regret my weird posts after I feel better, or maybe not.) :D
i hope the c virus goes away and you feel all better :D

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
when i was playing as piers in his final part on his campaign the metal gear solid 2 theme sounded perfect for some odd reason

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: It's amazing how you feel like it's okay to talk to me after everything you've done. We're not best friends, we're not pals, you're an @$$.

Top Bottom