• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's not that I don't feel badly for you if your Grandmother did indeed die and now you'd like to cancel your prepaid reservation, it's just that I've talked to thirty other people this week with dead grandmothers and reservations they'd like to cancel.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Watched Sport Science on Discovery. A young man, presented as the "stupidest daredevil on earth", volunteer as test person for research on the heart rate when hit in the genital area by a tennis ball. He's willing to do it for a 50 dollar fee. 50 dollars?! o_O

The official scientific results:
-Heart rate peaks at 182 while he collapses on the lab floor (the safe limit for him was 180).
-Proved to be idiot. :rolleyes:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
CT: Watched Sport Science on Discovery. A young man, presented as the "stupidest daredevil on earth", volunteer as test person for research on the heart rate when hit in the genital area by a tennis ball. He's willing to do it for a 50 dollar fee. 50 dollars?! :confused:

The official scientific results:
-Heart rate peaks at 182 while he collapses on the lab floor (the safe limit for him was 180).
-Proved to be idiot. :rolleyes:
Just 50...Dude...That seems a little low...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Am I a polite gentleman showing respect for women or a boring dude depriving himself the small fun things in life? I met two bombshells on the sidewalk and I didn't turn around to look at them although I was very tempted to. I like to look, I just don't like being caught doing it.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: Am I a polite gentleman showing respect for women or a boring dude depriving himself the small fun things in life? I met two bombshells on the sidewalk and I didn't turn around to look at them although I was very tempted to. I like to look, I just don't like being caught doing it.
All you gotta do is continue to be the gentleman and say hello with a warm smile as you pass... this way you get to say hello, you get to display your gentlemanly ways, and of course, take a look, which is perfectly natural...I do it all the time... Saying hello is harmless, if you feel its ok to do so, pay a little compliment, i know girls prefer an honest compliment to say, a wolf whistle from a fatty builder with his crack out his jeans...

I am blessed with an insane amount of luck though, so i tend to meet these hotties whilst near a door, to which i open for them... makes their day, and mine..... ahhhh its a good day to be alive.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
All you gotta do is continue to be the gentleman and say hello with a warm smile as you pass... this way you get to say hello, you get to display your gentlemanly ways, and of course, take a look, which is perfectly natural...I do it all the time... Saying hello is harmless, if you feel its ok to do so, pay a little compliment, i know girls prefer an honest compliment to say, a wolf whistle from a fatty builder with his crack out his jeans...
People here don't talk to people they don't know. We don't even nod to strangers unless we have some business to do with them, it's a sad culture. People are so unfriendly, but they don't mean to be unfriendly, they just mind their own business. When people do find a reason open their mouth then they are usually polite and friendly enough.

People on the countryside are more open and extroverted but in the cities it's quite common that people can live at the same place for years and not know their neighbors. And people don't go visiting unless invited. On the countryside where I grew up, it couldn't be more different. There it's common to not knock on the door when you visit people you already know, you just walk in and give one knock on the last door before the living room, before you open it yourself and say hello.

And regarding giving compliments to a woman, if you do that here, the woman will assume that you are hitting on her. We don't give compliments to women. :( This last thing is the same everywhere, not just in cities.

So, it's not strange that I emigrated to REN. I like you guys much more.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: The Walking Dead pub crawl... hell yeah.... Doesn't happen until August so I'm wondering if I should dress up as Lori (I hate her) or Andrea and dye my hair blonde. Decisions decisions... Or just be a zombie. Either way this is one reason I do love my city and have hope for it. ;)

Top Bottom