• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
i finally got my cheeseburgers ^^
i really dunno why im so slim if i eat junk food a lot lol
If you had cheeseburgers why not share the wealth with us LOL. You can send my one through the mail...The Royal Mail postal service is very good i hear!

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT- The next tour guide to speak to me like dog turd under their shoe, is going to have me pulling them over the front desk with a fist full of their micky mouse/donald duck tie or whatever the hell it is, cock back my arm, give my clenched hand a knowing look of approval before reaching over and sparking you the **** out!!!!

oh i got your 5 stars right here son!!!!

or i might just mix some everyday stationary together from in and around the reception desk and set your stupid hair on fire Gizmo style, then jump on you and get to work with my trusty old stapler!
gizmo.jpg

How do you like me now bitch !!!!!

3559991_o.gif

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: My dad called a man that did something very horrible to me a few years back. It did more harm than good because now I'm having panic attacks all over again and re-living what happened to me. You're 7 years too late dad... I really hope this guy doesn't find out where I live now.

Top Bottom