• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Josh, you're not Paris Hilton. Not everything you see has to go into your mouth.

Also, seriously? You're going to attempt to call me out on that? Two points here, little man:

1) She's MY daughter - I can speak to her however I wish, whether online or off.
2) I thought you knew me better than that. I've just spent £500 on her birthday - of course I'm going to be celebrating it with her. What I posted was so clearly a joke that everyone else got it apart from you. But way to make yourself look like a prick. It worked really well, by the way. You're what, 16? Whatever man...feel free to post once you've grown up a bit.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, just played a successful sput-of-the-moment gig...Just me and the bassist, and it was a small setlist of six songs...But still a good show nonetheless...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I HATE MY WORK...

I'VE ALL BUT LOST THE WOMEN I LOVE

MY DREAMS ARE SLIPPING LIKE SAND THROUGH MY FINGERS

I NEED TO STOP TYPING IN CAPS AND CHEW SOME MORE BUBBLE GUM AND COME UP WITH A PLAN.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I'm 10 (now 9) posts away from my 1000th post. Woo! I talk a lot. :p
And it took you less than 10 posts to convince me you are an adorable sweetheart. I wonder what 1000 more posts will tell about you, hm?
154xd0w.jpg

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I saw brave last night and all I have to say that is one of my favorite movies. And my fourth favorite pizarro movie if you havent seen it yet u should

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That it's just about time my bands line-up changed...Hopefully we are to test out the new line-up this Wednesday, if all goes correctly...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: This white cheddar popcorn is just what I needed - omg ow cramps! Damn you PMS DAAMMNN YYOOUU!! Crap, better get off of the forum before the boss catches me playing with my phone..

Hoady

You ever sent a email or text then instantly freaked out and thought "FUUU did i send that!?" Luckily the response was ok but i almost wanted to puke a lung.

Top Bottom