• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Does anyone ever get irritated when you're trying to work and someone is trying to strike up a conversation with you? Only they have nothing really to say so they wander up and ask really weird questions like 'how old is that picture?' or 'how long do the keys last before you have to replace them'?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Does anyone ever get irritated when you're trying to work and someone is trying to strike up a conversation with you? Only they have nothing really to say so they wander up and ask really weird questions like 'how old is that picture?' or 'how long do the keys last before you have to replace them'?
Lol...I would agree...But I'm probably the one trying to make conversation...I mean...I want co-workers to socialize, and not feel awkward when around each other in silence all day...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh no, I'm not talking about my co-workers - I don't mind that, I was talking in particular about a guest who was hanging out in the lobby for hours after being checked out and he kept asking me weird questions while I was trying to work. I don't like telling people 'I don't know' so I'd have to stop what I was doing to google it or ask someone for the answer to questions I know he probably didn't give a sh!t about. It's not that I don't like talking to people, it's that I'm busy, lol.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I am like one big kid today. It's rare that I get as excited as I am right now...and the excitement is only going to get worse until these men walk out onto the stage tonight.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Oh my god... Peanut butter+oatmeal+chocolate syrup= Foodgasms. Add a coca cola with chocolate syrup and you'll die happy... Or be happy with DIABEETUS. Whatever... I don't care, I'm indulging and it's fantabulous! NOM NOM NOM.

Chloe_Ryder

Um.....every time I go to the 'say something you can't say to their face' thread I draw up a blank because I can't think of anything I wouldn't say to someone face to face. I'm an open book.
....that's bad, isn't it? v.v

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: It's not everyday an armed gunman comes into the lab... I hid in a room under a table with a few others and he was after some other women in the office. No one got hurt, but I really hope they keep him in jail for more than 24-48 hours like the cops said. I only have 2 more days left, I don't want this dude coming back after me lol. He had asked me a question before when he was pacing back and forth down the hospital hallway and I was a bit rude (because it was lunch time and I was hungry and in a hurry!) and abrupt simply saying "I don't know I'm a student sorry." He definitely wasn't happy with me. Ugh... I asked to join the medical field, not the police force!

I'm trying to get my mother to avoid the local news right now, because I'm pretty sure were on it... lol. I need to finish these last 2 days, that's all I have left!

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
CT: It's not everyday an armed gunman comes into the lab... I hid in a room under a table with a few others and he was after some other women in the office. No one got hurt, but I really hope they keep him in jail for more than 24-48 hours like the cops said. I only have 2 more days left, I don't want this dude coming back after me lol. He had asked me a question before when he was pacing back and forth down the hospital hallway and I was a bit rude (because it was lunch time and I was hungry and in a hurry!) and abrupt simply saying "I don't know I'm a student sorry." He definitely wasn't happy with me. Ugh... I asked to join the medical field, not the police force!

I'm trying to get my mother to avoid the local news right now, because I'm pretty sure were on it... lol. I need to finish these last 2 days, that's all I have left!
Sounds like prime material for a movie
looks like im back in the director seat

Seariously though im glad your ok

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Woah, dude, that's really crazy. Why would the cops only keep him imprisoned for 24-48 hours? If he was armed and after a woman, wouldn't his charges be a bit more worrisome? Glad you're okay though.

CT: I sure could use some adderall right about now.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

What the Hell?! That sounds unreal, I almost can't believe something like that can happen. But it can happen, obviously. I just have problems imaging something like that. I'm glad no one got hurt, but they should incarcerate him for quite some time.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Woah, dude, that's really crazy. Why would the cops only keep him imprisoned for 24-48 hours? If he was armed and after a woman, wouldn't his charges be a bit more worrisome? Glad you're okay though.

This is just heresy from one of the ladies I work with about him only staying that long. I thought what she said the cops said was ridiculous, you'd think he'd stay longer. I hope he will. I was still hiding under the table in the other room until the cops left with the guy. I didn't wanna see his face again, he freaked me out. Thanks for telling me this, makes me feel better, I'd hope he wouldn't be let out loose that quickly. That's what's been scaring me to go today.

What the Hell?! That sounds unreal, I almost can't believe something like that can happen. But it can happen, obviously. I just have problems imaging something like that. I'm glad no one got hurt, but they should incarcerate him for quite some time.

Hopefully what the lady told me is false and he'll stay in custody for a really long time. This happens a lot in the hospitals actually, it's the safest and most dangerous place to work at the same time lol. At my hospital alone there's been several shootings, mostly gang related and staff have gotten caught up in the cross fire, some have even been killed before. Pretty scary!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium

Well a few things could factor into this. Was he waving the gun around or was it just on his person? If he was just armed and not threatening people, I'm going by the laws for weapons in my state, then there was no crime. Was he threatening to kill the woman or was he just asking for her? Again, if he wasn't threatening her, there was no crime. The only thing I can see with him being incarcerated for is he may have had it concealed and he didn't have a concealed weapons permit. Or it may have been unlawful to bring the weapon into the hospital and someone spotted it and called the cops. *scratches head* That's all I can think of without having full details.

CT: Dragonforce coming through the speakers? Check! Finally having a day with nothing to do? Check! Aaaaah! Gonna be a good day. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
He definitely had the weapon on him, but didn't wave it around. The woman said he pointed it at her head though. I didn't see this but knew he had a weapon. I hid so fast though I didn't catch the whole story. They chased him down and at some point he dumped his gun in the trash can that they later found... We found his mug shot online today though. He's been charged for other things it seems. Hopefully they'll keep him locked up for a while.
Hopefully I'm linking the right thing and his mug shot shows up, I'm doing all of this from my iPhone lol.
http://data.greenvilleonline.com/apps/news/jail/detail/35392/

Top Bottom