• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I know! The Spice girls, TaTu, Backstreet boys, Christina Aguilera, and even freaking Britney Spears had better messages than the pinheads of today. Apparently Justin Bieber is obsessed with being someone's boyfriend... That poor confused little girl. :(
I'm just tired of all the sex and violence. Where's the love and the peace? (And the tree-hugging because I know I sounded like a hippy just then.)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm not going to lie, everytime I see Justin Bieber I want to pinch his cheeks.

Please, just take him back to Canada... LOL I thought he was cute until he resembled this girl I really dislike. Now I get angry because I see her face everytime I see his. lol.

I'm just tired of all the sex and violence. Where's the love and the peace? (And the tree-hugging because I know I sounded like a hippy just then.)

I know what you mean, especially within rock and rap music as of late... Even alternative rock!

CT: My friend told me to use craigslist to find a potential mate... Really? Does she know how many people get killed/raped from that site? HAIL NAW LADY... HAIL NAW!!!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: 1.9GB for a demo? This had better be worth it or I've just wasted a LONG time waiting for it to download.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
what demo yo?
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. by the time it finished downloading, I only got about 5 minutes in but so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Only main drawback I can tell fro the demo alone is that the melee combat lacks clout; you kind of swipe at enemies rather than hit them. But overall it looks and feels like what a collaboration between Lionhead, Bethesda and BioWare would be like - which is not something I'd complain about.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Hearing the news from Florida about Rammstein's show last night is getting me pumped up for Monday night!! This will be the greatest night of my life...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Better get to sleepin'...I got a lot to do tomorrow. *facepalm* and I forgot that I have to go see my cousin tomorrow...gotta get my nails done before Monday night....tremor's brain is going into overdrive.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: This line is so long..bu-but..my spicy chicken....

tumblr_lmzvpiZJCM1qbmf8z.gif

Top Bottom