• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
You're too kind :p

CT: If you have a problem with me, have the decency to contact me via PM to discuss it like an adult. Stop throwing around your opinions all over the boards in a thinly-veiled attempt at having a go at me. It's getting very tiring to read you views all the time when a simple message could potentially fix whatever mental problems you so obviously have.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Feeling terribly guilty and like a meanie head. I'm not a mean person though, but I guess everyone can go too far. I shouldn't do this ever again, I always feel guilty in the end no matter what. :(

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I'm the master of unintentionally creeping people out and being annoying. I'm incredibly embarrassed when this happens too. Oh God why. *facepalm*+*head desk*+ *regret*. I seriously need to keep my mouth shut more. :)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Attending a meeting tonight to discuss the plans for this academic term concerning sunday school. Can I be honest and say that neither do I care about it nor do I want to attend?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Oddly enough ive never written an essay in my life. Good luck, you're good with words. Just make up stuff if you have to haha

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom