• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I want the semester to be over. :(
Lmao, for a few moments I thought you said you wanted your vacation to be over. Because in my neighbor country Sweden, "semester" means vacation. :p Languages can be funny sometimes.

Reactions: Meg

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm thinking that I've been out of comics for too long and I definitely need to catch up. I'm also thinking that if Doom and Wanda really got together, they would be the best power-couple in history. Think about it: Wanda depowered over half of the mutant population and Doom is one of the most powerful Marvel super-villains. I'm totally in love with this idea.

Scarlet Witch: I know you don't trust him, but I assure you, he's only ever acted in my best interests.
Doom: That is true.
Scarlet Witch: If only because he knows that if he betrayed me, I have the power to simply wish him out of existence.
Doom: That is also true.

AH! I haven't been this giddy over a comic book since House of M or when Wanda and Pietro got together in the Ultimates! :D *sigh* Why did my nearest source for comics have to close down? WHY!? :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Thank goodness that joke is out of the race. You can't run a damn presidential campaign on the premise 'well, I'm just an ordinary guy like all y'all- I don't need to know EVERYTHING'. What happened to requiring candidates to actually y'know... know things?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: I LOVE ScarletDoom! They're adorable! Dr. Doom is actually being adorable; please let them get married, I want my Marvel power-couple.:D

tumblr_lrzauonV4A1qlvsdt

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's on migrant farm workers rights. I actually finished the rough copy a couple hours ago... but it kinda resembles written diarhea at the moment so that editing phase is gonna take a whole :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's on migrant farm workers rights. I actually finished the rough copy a couple hours ago... but it kinda resembles written diarhea at the moment so that editing phase is gonna take a whole :D
526u4.png

How to obtain it: According to the content in my spam filter, all cheap drugs comes from where you are.

Hey, I do what I can to help. :D

Meg

So bin ich eben
Oh! Stephen Colbert testified before Congress on that very issue. In character I might add. :cool:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Well thank cluck for that. Don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Idiot thought he could pee at my wall? :mad: I don't think it'll happen again very soon...

Reactions: Meg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know what to do anymore. I can't stand being here (at home), because I;m having difficulties being around my sister for more than a couple minutes at a time. Just looking at her and her dark, slutty-ass makeup makes me angry. I hate having to act and pretend like nothing happened and she wasn't sexting the guy I was seeing.

Top Bottom