• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
2018 Is going to be crazy. I start college (morning classes) so I'll be moving to night shifts at work and my husband just started his new job as an armed guard. Good changes, but my husband and I won't see each other much for the next year or so :/. It's going to be a long year.
Good luck with 2018. But one of the best things with any year is that it begins with a big bang and ends with a big bang.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Good luck with 2018. But one of the best things with any year is that it begins with a big bang and ends with a big bang.
Thanks. It definitely will be starting with a big bang from the looks of it. I look forward to 2019 since I should be graduating and finally getting a job that's more suited to my personal tastes. Also, we should be making better money will would allow us to get a house instead of an apartment and maybe try again to have children.

mjk321

How do I post pictures on here with Imgur?
dHrszoj.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is it Imgur or the tags that is the problem? The image tags are [ img], but if that is not working, it's the Imgur link you get that is wrong. I remember I had to change something in image links, but I can't remember if it was Imgur or Tinypic.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
One hour to midnight. Already tired.
I might not make it. Damn this reasonable sleep schedule.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Powernaps.... I took a 4 hour powernap yesterday afternoon, and it powered me through the night without sleeping. Soon 2 pm again now.
"Powernap". :razz:

mjk321

I didn't like Logan paul before, never watched any of his things before. but now , I hate him so much. Gaijin Goomba here said a lot of things that I can relate to, for anybody who's not Japanese in Japan that's trying to bridge the gap between the Japanese and foreigners, their job just got WAY harder.

I'm ****ed, and it's not easy to make me angry, believe me.

Peep

Something Horrible
My sleep schedule is thoroughly messed up due to Christmas Break, and because of the two-hour delays my school keeps getting. I go to sleep at around 5:00am now, and then wake up at 8:40am, occasionally I take a nap after school, but it's still really bad. I'm awake every other time of the day.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My sleep schedule is thoroughly messed up due to Christmas Break, and because of the two-hour delays my school keeps getting. I go to sleep at around 5:00am now, and then wake up at 8:40am, occasionally I take a nap after school, but it's still really bad. I'm awake every other time of the day.
I suggest taking Melatonin the night before school if you can so you get a proper amount of sleep.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I'm kinda excited for The Animaniacs coming to Hulu with two new seasons. Probably the best news of the new year so far.

CT2: I got a Switch for Christmas and I love it. Been playing Zelda on that for these last few weeks. I'm most looking forward to the next gen Pokemon games coming for it.

Peep

Something Horrible
I suggest taking Melatonin the night before school if you can so you get a proper amount of sleep.
Yesterday, my sleeping schedule finally decided what the hell it wanted to do. Now I just go to sleep right after school and wake up at 12:00am, lol. I guess it's better than it was because I'm getting the sleep I need, and it shouldn't be too hard to fix if I just stay awake and go to bed at 10:00pm or something. I do appreciate the recommendation, though.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I know I've went on multiple tirades over this, but this is so juvenile that it just bears pointing out. Our "justice" system fails us once again: Neo-Nazi scumbag (Nicholas Giampa) who murdered his girlfriend's parents to be tried as a minor.

So let me get this straight:

12-year-old black kid gets caught with an ounce of weed: try him as an adult and throw the book at him!
17-year-old Neo-Nazi advocates and commits murder of innocent people: go easy on him, he's just a kid!

Oh, and BTW, he admits to convincing a transgender person to kill themselves in one of his fascist Tweets. Need I remind you that there was a high-profile case not too long ago where a woman was tried and convicted of manslaughter for encouraging the suicide of her ex, so yeah, add one more murder count to his docket! "Equality" FTW!

Top Bottom