• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: that moment when something that starts as a cute and adorable thing takes a 180 degree turn and becomes really dark. Yeah that's what i am thinking

mjk321

CT: that moment when something that starts as a cute and adorable thing takes a 180 degree turn and becomes really dark. Yeah that's what i am thinking
you mean this:
19634l.jpg

mjk321

i have no idea what that is. but it kinda reminds me of a videogame i played last night.
it's called: "Higurashi no naku koro ni", or "when the cicadas cry". I had to look over my shoulder for awhile after I watched it. loved the hell out of it, but never watching it again.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
you mean this:
19634l.jpg

Oh **** lmao! My ex made me watch the first season of that with her. I wanted to see the others because they looked really cool. I thought it was pretty great though each episode really stands on it's own as it pretty much reset and is different. It's definitely a ****ed up anime lmao.

mjk321

Oh **** lmao! My ex made me watch the first season of that with her. I wanted to see the others because they looked really cool. I thought it was pretty great though each episode really stands on it's own as it pretty much reset and is different. It's definitely a ****ed up anime lmao.
the second season provides the answers for the first season. so if you scratched your head in the first one, watch the second.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
it's called: "Higurashi no naku koro ni", or "when the cicadas cry". I had to look over my shoulder for awhile after I watched it. loved the hell out of it, but never watching it again.

I might actually watch it. cause it sounds like fun, The game i was playing was Doki Doki Literature Club

BioLence

You know, some times, i think the mere fact that i exist and all this crazy $hit´s going on around me is pretty F incredible to begin with :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Maddy has a fetish with snowmen. :razz:

CT2: Why are all snowmen male? :sad:

CT3: Oh that's what's wrong with my avatar, no snowboobs. :surprised:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
2018 Is going to be crazy. I start college (morning classes) so I'll be moving to night shifts at work and my husband just started his new job as an armed guard. Good changes, but my husband and I won't see each other much for the next year or so :/. It's going to be a long year.

Top Bottom