• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
CT: I'm hoping the damage from Irma isn't too bad. Because the last thing I want is for that idiot Trump to have to visit my state.

They are saying that Irma is going to be much worse than Harvey. It could ramp up to a Category 5 Hurricane (or it has already). So chances are the damage will be bad, not sure where you live but def prepare and maybe even leave if you're willing. 2017 is shaping up as a hectic year.....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
LMAO @ All the Star Wars fans who are triggered by Rain Johnsons comments!

I understand the hate for The Force Awakens and a lot of it is justified but this is ridiculous. People threatening not to watch nor support a movie they haven't seen because of who was declared as one of the main Protagonist is in this trilogy.

**** like that would have been planned from the beginning. The writing was on the walls in TFA and even hinted at in the books.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Unfortunately, I feel like sh!t today, but at least I'll be clean sh!t after I do all my laundry.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Can't stop going over everything that has happened over the last few weeks in my head as I'm trying to sleep. Might be time to start writing again .

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The first game I ever played, Rayman for PlayStation, turned 22 this month.

My god, I feel old.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: These past couple weeks have been so bad. Anybody with good news?

Don't know if this counts.

DI6yoYjW0AA8OPx.jpg:large

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Live in Fort Myers. No power. But, no damage to my apartment or family cars. And I still have water (albeit cold water), so thank god for city water.

Top Bottom