• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
CT: My dad is in the hospital because he had a heart attack yesterday, and he had another one today. Everybody's sitting around all depressed, but what's the point? He's going to be fine.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Capcom, please do us all a favor and fire ComboFiend AKA Peter Rosas. He's a pretentious jackass who has no clue WHY fans want certain characters in fighting games, and it shows with his dumbass "characters are just functions" and "nobody remembers the X-Men characters" comments. Big talk coming from the guy who pulled strings to get Nathan f'ing Spencer put in MvCI. He's probably the only guy on the face of this earth who wanted Spencer over a Gene (God Hand) or Regina (Dino Crisis).

Which BTW, let me be clear: yes, I get that he's not going to outright say "they're not in the game because Marvel is bitter over Fox owning the rights" for PR reasons, but he's not helping with these contrived comments of his especially when he tries to dictate character selection choices at the FANS' expense. I guess it's only a coincidence that they decided to cater strictly to the e-sports crowd with SFV when he was around, hence the lack of single-player content.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: My dad is in the hospital because he had a heart attack yesterday, and he had another one today. Everybody's sitting around all depressed, but what's the point? He's going to be fine.
Glad he's going to be okay, though that must have been a shock to you all.

CT: I really want a new job. I've been wanting one for a while, but today's shift just really strengthened that feeling. Why are customers always such arses? It's not my fault if we don't have something in stock, or that they didn't look how much something was before they picked it up to buy it. Get me out of customer service, seriously.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

I'm really happy to hear that everything will be fine. I hope they can get everything under control and regulate it so it doesn't happen again. *hugs* Wishing you all the best.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CT: HYPED!!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm so sorry Maddy. Wish him well from me too. That is scary stuff, I hope he will recover completely and follow any medical advice to reduce the risk for further heart attacks. My thoughts are with you. *Hugs*

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
But yeah, as I was saying, all in favor of Capcom firing ComboFiend (Peter Rosas) after these convoluted comments, give me a "hell yeah" (or rather like). :biggrin:

Seriously, can his ass. He helped push for MvCI's lazy, uninspired roster (he's the game's Battle Director, let's not forget) and tried to justify it by reducing beloved characters to mere functions, GTFOOH. Yes, I mean that literally.

That said, I don't mind Jill's "functions" if you know what I mean.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Slight Danganronpa 2, 2.5, and 3 spoilers.
It confuses me when people say Hajime's love interest is Chiaki. They're just good friends. He acts the same with her as he does with most people. His real love interest is obviously Nagito. I've also seen people say Hajime doesn't care about him, but he obviously does.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Normally this would go into the what are you watching thread, but honestly it's what I'm thinking.

I just finished watching all of Black Mirror and holy crap there are some good episodes in there. "San Junipero" is a ****ing masterpiece. I actually wrote a short script in college last year that was similar so I saw the twist coming in the first 5 minutes of the show since it was so well foreshadowed and even blended it with the music. It was fantastic! "Play Test" had some fantastic easter eggs to Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and BioShock. A real treat for any gamer and fan of those series. "White Bear", "White Christmas", and "Be Right Back" are also all master pieces in their own right. Those 5 episodes are definitely must watch. "Men on Fire" and "Hated in the Nation" are also up there and should be seen. I do feel that "Hate in the Nation" should have been titled "Game of Drones" or "Game of Consequence". That episode was a little more like a movie but then again a lot of the episodes come off as such. Honestly I can't recommend some of those episodes enough. There are some episodes that are kind of meh, but over all it's a solid show with some ****ing solid experiences. You won't be walking away from Black Mirror empty handed. I'm so glad I decided to watch this show. You will feel something!

Top Bottom