• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It takes me getting sick as a dog for people to actually do something without having me do it instead. What a shame.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If this is the NX handheld. Then damn it looks great. If it's the console controller... well then.... ugh... suddenly it doesn't look hot. People think it is. Why the hell would you look at that over the screen? It's not remotely similar to the Wii U.

In the end, I think it's the handheld and it has extreme levels of potential.

pAusBD4.jpg
Apparently it's fake
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/03/18/nintendo-nx-controller-leak-fake/

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I just saw a person carrying a large cross and a sign that says, "FEAR GOD." I rolled my eyes so hard I'm surprised they haven't fallen out of my skull.

Now, I am not against religion (despite being an atheist). I'm against people using religion to spread fear and hate. Which is, sadly, the majority of religious people.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Slightly laughing what i can see on net about history of blood type i have ( really thats rare one) and mostly thats beacuse slightly i not believe with some supernatural or even possible origin from aliens it have.
Aliens? LOL
I have the very rare blood type too, so I very much think we have the same type. Do you think that if you and I made a family, we would possibly get alien offspring? Lol :p

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Aliens? LOL
I have the very rare blood type too, so I very much think we have the same type. Do you think that if you and I made a family, we would possibly get alien offspring? Lol :p

As told mine blood ended as AB neg type and that one is rumored to be Christ blood/royal type blood and some of these theories give me for ex alien and even Nephilim origin and these second ones maked me laugh

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Need to vent quickly.
My brother came home with a deep cut on his palm he inflicted whilst falling off a wall at his friends house. Our mum was half asleep as she works nights. She dressed it but becsuse she had a tablet and was drowzy Me and my sister took him down to A+E. We went with his friend (they're both 16)
Whilst there and we was waiting he asked me to get him some cigarettes for him but I refused (I'm against smoking, and won't buy them for anyone regardless)
The doctor eventually saw him and said not to drink or eat anything now incase surgery was required or something. He asked about smoking and she said she wouldnt recommend it.
After going to the next part of the hospital for an xray we had to wait in another room so his wound could be redressed as it had come loose by this point.
This is when he said he's not going anywhere until he has a fag.
I tried to deny him this as he was recommended not to, we had been there a while already and his
wound was dripping blood
He ignored me and tried to head for the door but I stopped him by blocking his path and tried to urge him to the waiting room as I was worried about his wound and didnt want the smoking to delay anything. I was putting pressure on his back to try and get him to move (i wasn't pushing hard or anything). He claimed I was forcing him to go and was pushing him. I told him I was worried and that he could smoke all he wanted after. He kept throwing his wound in the way which obviously made me back off slightly as I wouldn't want to injure him further, not like I was doing anything anyway. I asked his friend to say something and he was just like "he only wants a fag I'll have one with him". This annoyed me further. I almost called his dad (long story as to why I thought this could work).
Eventually i let him go after he was rudely accusing me of being rough and ignoring me and my sister. I checked him in instead. After several hours his wound was finally dressed (though it needs surgery tomorrow) and I told him I'd drop the subject because I'm not trying to start a Fight but hes still adamant that I was pushing him harshly. I attempted to tell him I wasnt and was only worried about his health. I said i dont care he smokes and my feelings on it were nothing to do with it.
I've dropped it but my sister is pretty upset with the way were treated for trying to help him again.
we are back at home and Hes fine btw just in a slight bit of pain.
We need to go back tomorrow. Hes probably going to ignore orders (which were revised to no drinking, smoking or eating after 6am tomorrow) which will delay his treatment further.
They cannot close the wound until they preform surgery to check for nerve damage so its still a pretty big deal that he listens to instructions.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
As told mine blood ended as AB neg type and that one is rumored to be Christ blood/royal type blood and some of these theories give me for ex alien and even Nephilim origin and these second ones maked me laugh
This just gets better. So we're not only aliens, we're also Jesus and royals. :eek:

Can I have my medz now plz?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Who else knows this: At some point while writing your novel (or a short story, or whatever you like to write), you start imagining what it would be like if it got turned into a film, and which actors would be perfect to play your characters (not bothering with realism of course). Then you suddenly happen across an actor you don't remember ever seeing or hearing about before, and you're like: "Hey! That's him/her!!"

This recently happened to me, I found an actor who looks exactly like I imagine one of my villains, and for some reason it totally excites me.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No, you idiot, doctor-assisted death doesn't mean doctors will be forced to help anyone who wants to kill themselves kill themselves. This isn't for physically healthy people who are suffering from depression. This is to help people who are terminally ill, in tremendous pain, and have no chance of recovery end their suffering if they and their family so choose to.

We don't let our pets suffer needlessly - most families choose euthanasia when they see their pets hurting and there's nothing that can be done about it. It is the selfless thing to do, rather than milk every last possible second from them. Why should people have to suffer the same way? Educate yourself for heaven's sake.

Top Bottom