• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay, sometimes my family drives me nuts. So, I have this cousin Brady - he's kind of funny-looking and short, but he's not a terribly nice person to talk to. Actually, he's sort of a jackass. His girlfriend dumped him the other day, and now he's crying and whining that he'll never find another girl to love him because he's ugly and blah blah blah boo-hoo-hoo.

So, my aunt and my mom were talking about it the other day and I walked in on their discussion. My mom told my aunt to tell Brady to cheer up because his looks don't matter, it's 'whats on the inside' that counts.

To which I blurted out 'yes, that's precisely his problem, he's pretty ****ty on the inside'. I've seen my cousin hit his (now-ex)girlfriend, I've heard the way he talks to her and he's just so mean for no reason at all. He's always been a nasty person - he takes after his father.

Naturally, my family is kind of peeved at me - but whatever. It's true. If he's 'never gonna find a girl because he thinks he's ugly' then maybe he should try just being a decent person first.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Getting friendzoned by someone who said they liked you just like a week ago is far too much for me to handle. I don't like feelings... wish I could throw my heart out the window right now, then set it on fire.
But you have a beautiful heart, you'll not be the same without it. :(
I'm sorry for how you feel.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: It seems that I was okay with not having a license because I could just walk everywhere. That doesn't really apply in the winter and when you're invited to go sledding outside of your town with a Superbowl party after. It doesn't help that this is the first time in a few months that I talked to and had the chance to see the person I really like.

2.gif

I probably would have been out of place anyway. I don't know his friends and I know nothing about football. /failed attempt at convincing myself I'm okay with not going...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: F*ck you Cupid, go hit someone else with your arrows. Or maybe hit the other person for once... assh*le. Kiss my ass. I hate this month... let me know when it's over.

Some Nights

No Shape
Waiting for Fall Out Boy tickets to go up. F5... F5... F5...

Edit: that was the most stressful ticket ordering experience in my life. Ticketmaster was crashing like mad and at one point tickets "unavailable." I got them though! :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You know what annoys me? When students who are failing blame it on the teacher. You want to know why you're failing asshole? You're failing because you only show up for class maybe once a week, if at all. The only person you have to blame is yourself.

Meg

So bin ich eben
You know what annoys me? When students who are failing blame it on the teacher. You want to know why you're failing *******? You're failing because you only show up for class maybe once a week, if at all. The only person you have to blame is yourself.
I can't stand it when a student takes six or more classes, while being heavily involved in a sport, and then whines when the teacher won't give them extensions on projects. YOU are the one who decided to take extra classes. YOU are the one who decided to play a sport or join a ton of clubs. YOU did it knowing it would be rough. I'm mega busy, but I still find time to do all my work. :mad:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Exactly. I knew some people like that in university and it drove me nuts. You're told at the very beginning of the semester that you have a big essay/report due at the end... so if you know you're going to be super busy, you pace yourself and begin work on it relatively early in the term.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I suppose that, when the nail polish is completely streak free, $9.61 isn't too bad of a price. First nail polish I've ever used that didn't leave nasty little streaks when it dried.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
In what way? Are you asking someone for their number?? What's going on Mags?

That kind of reminded me that I went through my contact list the other day and I realized that I can't remember don't know about half of the guys whose numbers I have in my phone.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
*le sigh* A guy from work gave me his number and, I'm off for two days so I won't see him but I'm not a huge texter. Is it impolite to not send him a text or something? I mean I don't want him to think: "well I gave her my number and she didn't text so that was a bust."

Which begs the question: why do people like texting so much anyway? :rolleyes:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
*le sigh* A guy from work gave me his number and, I'm off for two days so I won't see him but I'm not a huge texter. Is it impolite to not send him a text or something? I mean I don't want him to think: "well I gave her my number and she didn't text so that was a bust."

Which begs the question: why do people like texting so much anyway? :rolleyes:
I don't know if it's impolite, but I've definitely not texted several dudes before... I have the same problem. I hate texting and I hate when people try to have a conversation over text because it's a pain in the arse and I get annoyed when people get irritated with me when I don't respond to them immediately. But then I also hate talking on the phone so I just use it to schedule get-togethers/dates with people.

I don't think it's rude, just tell him on Saturday or whenever you see him that you're not big into texting.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Y'know what's the worst? When people can't sustain a conversation with you because they're texting. I remember going out to dinner once with a friend and I'd be talking or something and she'd be texting and I'd have to repeat everything. That drives me insane.

It happened at the hotel the other day too. I was in the middle of my 'welcome to the hotel I'm going to pre-authorize your credit card' spiel, and this douchebag was just texting away and so when I gave him the payment terminal for him to input his pin he was all like 'wtf is this for'.

I just told you 30 seconds ago. How about pay attention to people when they're speaking. SO RUDE.

Top Bottom