• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: A big model/talent agency in Atlanta wants to interview me. I have a potential agent! Oh my god! :eek: I am flipping out... must calm down.
Yay! Congratulations little lady! I'm so happy for you! Good luck chica! xoxo

CT: It's hard to get used to other forums - I've recently started partipating in one where the members (I'm finding out now) are fairly conservative in terms of humour and I think their minds exploded when I used the term 'sugar tits' so I'm not sure how long I'll last among them. Lol. But that's what I've come to love about this place - nothing shocks anyone anymore. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think their minds exploded when I used the term 'sugar tits' so I'm not sure how long I'll last among them. Lol. But that's what I've come to love about this place - nothing shocks anyone anymore. ;)
Minds that have already exploded can't get shocked. Just sayin'. ;) :p :p

Edit; "sugar tits" sounds hilarious!

L

Lurker
I have plans to take an AP math class during my senior year. This would involve being one year ahead in any math class. My math teacher told me to move into advanced math next semester, I have to get an A for the counselor to approve the switch. I got an 89%, which is the highest B possible, and the semester just ended. At my school, High School math is all messed up so I have next to no hope of getting into an advanced math class. Pretty much the same thing happened with science, so I just have to get 100's or something during all of High School if I have any hopes of getting into a good college.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You're really not too quick on the uptake are you? I mean you're nice enough to be sure but good lord, girl, you've got the fastest pants in town and everyone knows it so stop trying to act innocent and cute. You're a skank; a nice one but a skank none the less.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
You're really not too quick on the uptake are you? I mean you're nice enough to be sure but good lord, girl, you've got the fastest pants in town and everyone knows it so stop trying to act innocent and cute. You're a skank; a nice one but a skank none the less.

I CAN'T HELP MY PANTS IZ BIG AND DE KEEP FALLIN DOWN AND I KEEP HAVIN SEX BY ACCIDENT. :p

CT: I'm covering disney songs on my acoustic guitar, because f*ck it, I'm a Disney princess!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I cry everytime I see that movie... I think everyone does. It's so sad! :(
Well that and Scar is so ruthless. He's, hands down, the meanest Disney villain, in my opinion. I mean the guy killed his brother without a second thought, tricked his young nephew into thinking it was his fault and told him to run away, sent hyenas to kill him and then went back home and told everyone it was an accident without even batting an eyelash. Seriously nasty guy here.

I'm also of the mind that The Lion King is a little darker than your average kids movie. I mean it depicts cold-blooded murder; not a very kid-friendly topic if you ask me but, then again, what the hell do I know about kids?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well that and Scar is so ruthless. He's, hands down, the meanest Disney villain, in my opinion. I mean the guy killed his brother without a second thought, tricked his young nephew into thinking it was his fault and told him to run away, sent hyenas to kill him and then went back home and told everyone it was an accident without even batting an eyelash. Seriously nasty guy here.

I'm also of the mind that The Lion King is a little darker than your average kids movie. I mean it depicts cold-blooded murder; not a very kid-friendly topic if you ask me but, then again, what the hell do I know about kids?

This is why our generation might be a little messed up. :p Scar is probably my favorite Disney villain because he IS so ruthless. I didn't exactly know what was going on the first time I saw the movie because I was too young, but when I re-watch it now I truly see how deep and dark the movie is!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
This is why our generation might be a little messed up. :p Scar is probably my favorite Disney villain because he IS so ruthless. I didn't exactly know what was going on the first time I saw the movie because I was too young, but when I re-watch it now I truly see how deep and dark the movie is!
I have a love-hate relationship with Scar. He's got this funny, dry-humor-thing going on and he is so ruthless but, on the flip side, Mufasa is wise and kind and James Earl Jones! You can't go wrong with James Earl Jones, people.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have a love-hate relationship with Scar. He's got this funny, dry-humor-thing going on and he is so ruthless but, on the flip side, Mufasa is wise and kind and James Earl Jones! You can't go wrong with James Earl Jones, people.

If I could have James Earl Jones' voice, I would. I don't care that I am a woman, it'd still be badass. XD Then I could come up behind people and go "REMEMBER... who you aaaare." And creepily walk away.

CT: 5 cups of coffee might not be a good idea for me. Eh, who cares, I wasn't going to sleep anyway.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: if you're gonna add me on FB, for the love of chocolate tell me who you are!

Top Bottom