• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: It's becoming impossible to hang out with anyone. Everyone is so busy all the time. I used to not care about hanging out with other people but being a loner isn't appealing to me anymore. Add in the job hunting, trying to figure out what I want to do with my life/college, and similar things and we have a pretty stressful situation. I probably just went to a bad school but I really feel that nothing has really prepared me for any of this. Maybe there should be an obligatory "Growing Up 101" course which would include finances, job hunting tips, and all that fun stuff...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: Stupid stupid Romero! Why did you have to watch that TV programme, you just fell asleep and now all the grocery stores are closed. Here is no bread and now you have to make dinner at midnight! You don't even remember what TV program you tried to watch.
You should maybe ask a woman from a different time zone out for dinner instead of eating alone. :oops:

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I'm growing increasingly tired of people and all the bull**** that goes along with them, but no matter how weary of them I grow, one thing always rings true; Robert Quine was f*cking incredible. And that, my friends, is one of the reasons I can never fully give up on our mostly dreadful species and become a hermit. There are... bright spots.

Some Nights

No Shape
I'm running out of time to figure out college stuff again. I don't know what to.do at all. Nobody has time to even have a serious conversation with me let alone hang out and my motivation is gone. Everybody seems to have their stuff sorted and I'm kind of just here getting by.

I just want to feel better.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
^---Seconded! That's really f*cking awesome!

I'm flippin out so much I feel like I'm talking like Bill Cosby.

3prfvx.jpg

Top Bottom