• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I dreamed of Sherry Birkin last night. And now I'm thinking about what that means.
(What does "CT" mean, by the way?)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I'm really looking forward to getting the **** out of town for a few days (even if I am only going a few hours away)!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
After reading a thread concerning beliefs on another Fable forum I very occasionally go and visit, I have had the following thought floating about in the vast emptiness that is my brain:

The (angry) poster in question was busy raging about God (nothing new on the internet there). What amuses and perplexes me is that people like that who don't believe in a certain something/someone feel this deep urge to get so damn angry about and attack anyone who does, attempting to completely destroy something that has been a cornerstone for many races, religions and cultures throughout the entire history of the world. The same goes for religious people who just attack and attack and attack in order to "defend" their beliefs when their belief should be secure enough that they don't feel threatened by others. Correcting a misconception is one thing - going into all-out assault on either group is quite another and very much uncalled for, in my opinion. Surely if you don't believe something exists, you don't get so full of rage over it that you burst an artery or something. I don't believe in aliens, the power of crystals, astral planes or my horoscope. But I don't go around persecuting those who do; if that's their choice, then fair play. Leave me to mine and I'll do the same.

But what do I know, right?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I keep thinking that if I keep playing RE 6 I'll eventually like it because I'll just get addicted to it like what happened with the Sims or RE 4 or Monopoly... but I've beaten all four campaigns and I'm still just... super... bored. :(

Hopefully when I can get my PS3 online again it will be better.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I keep thinking that if I keep playing RE 6 I'll eventually like it because I'll just get addicted to it like what happened with the Sims or RE 4 or Monopoly... but I've beaten all four campaigns and I'm still just... super... bored. :(

Hopefully when I can get my PS3 online again it will be better.
I was thinking about eventually getting RE6. :eek: If you like, you can hang on to it and let it collect dust. Then if/when I get it you can play with me and we can have fun being silly and talk about vaginas and butts. Would that make the game more fun? :oops:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Forgot how listening to KoRn helps me get through rough times. Thank you Jonathan Davis, for being as f*cked up if not more than me. Oh, and thanks for the amazing lyrics that just speak to me and most of the 90's kids. :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I was thinking about eventually getting RE6. :eek: If you like, you can hang on to it and let it collect dust. Then if/when I get it you can play with me and we can have fun being silly and talk about vaginas and butts. Would that make the game more fun? :oops:
Talking about vaginas makes everything more fun. I'll hold you to that you little muffin!

LordGolbez

Sometimes I think going deaf would be a blessing so long as I NEVER heard your voice again, but then I think that your face would get on my nerves so much would would stab out my eyeballs with a soldering iron.

letmelive311

me talking to myself in the car, outside on the curb, walking home from work...."I wonder if anyone else besides me wants to get out of this reality. My eyes and mind sees things differently, almost making things appear out of thin air, things that arent really there. I wonder if I'm the only one like me. I think I am completely and utterly alone sometimes in these thoughts. I was looking at the freeway as I walked over the bridge and paused as I watched the fast moving traffic. cars began to slow, and I started to see a alternative way of transportation, What if the freeway was just a road of light that was for people to get on and off of with ease, or that the sides and middle embankments where parks and bursting areas or foliage and trees to bring the carbon dioxide a negative as it was let out by the on going traffic. Then blinking I look to my left to what trees are left, how i wish there where more, How i wish I lived away from this concrete jungle. I cant breathe, I cant sleep in this hard dirty rough cancer causing environment. But I am trapped, this is my life, I have to come to terms with this...how i deal is seeing things differently, thinking, imagining and dreaming an alternative reality. I would have never imagined in my younger years how eye opening the truth really is, and how depressing it can bring ones soul.

troubled soul of mine hang on tight
this is the fight for her life
If i can't succeed neither can she
I must win
Dont stop moving forward
please god give me strength
let me live

Top Bottom