• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Want to know what the Villager says to leon

Jill

Want to know what the Villager says to leon heres a translate from google translate it turns out perfect but dont be offended cuz theres some bad language ok here it is
Spanish:
¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? ¡Lárgate, cabrón!
English:
What the hell are you doing here? Get out, mother****er!
yeah its funny that capcom hid it LoL never knew what the Villager said till i translated it

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah someone found a hole page of translations from the game haha everything they sid in spanish an it was all translated....
All I can say is if I was a spanish dude playing the game I'd be retty scared haha and id probaly end up swearing back at them!!

If you look in septhorxixs siggy shes got a line or two of what they say to leon haha you should translate that =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats the one! =P
The ones I remmember from the game..

¡Ah, por el...!
Ah, for the...!

"Morir es vivir"
To die is to live

Trinity

No..I think it's great that they did it in Spanish..It sounds more natural and somewhat scarier. Anyway,I know Spanish and understood everything..The only mistake is that they say Lord Saddler in English

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Trinity;30531 said:
The only mistake is that they say Lord Saddler in English
And that all the notes from Mr. Mendez to the Ganados are written in English? So convenient for the "American Agent"!
:rolleyes: :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
OMG lol so true mate......
but maybe leon can speak spanish so he knew what it said an the game just translated it for us =]

english_lad

I thought they just mumbled random words in the game, it is great how Capcom have paid so much attention to detail.

english_lad

Maybe, you will have to find out which part of Africa the game is set in though, there are many countries with many different langauges.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
english_lad;30712 said:
I thought they just mumbled random words in the game, it is great how Capcom have paid so much attention to detail.
They had to get it right. The Spanish market is huge, not only Spain and Mexico, but also other countries. Wouldn't look good if they just babbled random spanish words

Hoady

My brothers fluent in spanish he used to tell me what they were saying.There was one thing he didn't get though apparently what someones says translates into 'that, pig' or something stupid.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I understand spanish, so it was funny to hear them talk. Also, it was useful when i didn't notice they were behind me and they said: "detrás de ti" (behind you), or "te cogi" (i got you)...
I don't remember hearing them say "Lord Saddler" in the PS2 version, only on the PC.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
In the village, 5 minutes into the game, before the villagers detect Leon, what are the villagers singing and saying?
One of the words they say/sing alot sounds like "mienna" or "myenna", but my spelling is probably wrong.

L

Lurker
Hoady;31583 said:
My brothers fluent in spanish he used to tell me what they were saying.There was one thing he didn't get though apparently what someones says translates into 'that, pig' or something stupid.

Its american pig.

AVP

wow its intresting to know what they say bcoz i cant speak spanish so im like WTF are they saying but now i know thanks everyone :D

ResidentZelda

Well I speak a pretty good spanish (everybody in my family does lol!) and when I was playing and the ganado said that I was like "LOL!..... WTF?! you shut up you ^&%%^$^&T^%^&%&" you know cursing words in spanish and my mom entered in the room with a face like "D8< what the hell did you just said Little miss (Senorita)" And then I got grounded that I couldnt play the game for a week.

ResidentZelda

Romero;31771 said:
In the village, 5 minutes into the game, before the villagers detect Leon, what are the villagers singing and saying?
One of the words they say/sing alot sounds like "mienna" or "myenna", but my spelling is probably wrong.

you mean "Mierda" well that means "S*it" in english.

Top Bottom