• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Want to know what the Villager says to leon

Zombie Enclave

Lol. I suppose it doesn't matter much. But I am awaiting the South American level with Leon. Perhaps we will find a new, interesting character or we will see more about HUNK?

bruno

Chief Researcher
Spike991;40337 said:
South America is like Portugal and stuff...it is right below North America, and more specifically Mexico.:) Europe is across seas.:)

WTF?? PORTUGAL IS IN EUROPE
:unsure:
mapalocal_en.png

You must be thinking about Brasil (they speak portugese there).

The location of the game must be the amazon jungle....

D

Deleted member 1428

Don't forget it when they say, " Te voy a matar!" which means I'm goi g to kill you. Or when they say,"Te voy haver picadillos!" which mean I'm going to into tiny little pieces or something. They also say, " Te voy a romper a pedacos!" which I'm gonna break you to pieces!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;42778 said:
Don't forget it when they say, "Te voy a matar!" which means I'm going to kill you.

Or when they say,"Te voy haver picadillos!" which mean I'm going to into tiny little pieces or something.

They also say, " Te voy a romper a pedacos!" which I'm gonna break you to pieces!
Which of the enemies says it?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Village Ganados, not cultist Ganados? (Or maybe the cultists isn't actually Ganados?)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Cult members are also Ganados, but they are usually reffered to as Zealots. When someone says Ganados, he's probably reffering to the village ones.
And yeah, the village ganados say those things.

Broken Butterfly

My Spanish vocabularly doubled after playing this game. :)

Though my favorite saying is still "Morir es vivir" because it's all weird and chant-like.

InfadaStone

I speak Spanish, live very near Spain and visit it a lot - and the accents and pronunciation of the villagers are pretty bad if you're trying to make them out to be Spanish people. They sound like Argentinians speaking Spanish... :S

bruno

Chief Researcher
InfadaStone;46557 said:
I speak Spanish, live very near Spain and visit it a lot - and the accents and pronunciation of the villagers are pretty bad if you're trying to make them out to be Spanish people. They sound like Argentinians speaking Spanish... :S

Where are you from? :rolleyes:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
InfadaStone;46557 said:
To me it's all the same, I can't differ South-American Spanish from Spanish Spanish. I can barely differ Spanish from French. :lol:

Capcom is Japanese, be glad they don't speak with Japanese accent in the game. ^_^

Edit oops forgot the red word :blush:

InfadaStone

bruno;46566 said:
Where are you from? :rolleyes:
I am Gibraltarian, so I go into Spain almost every day to shop or whatever. For those who don't know, Gibraltar is British offshore, like Isle of Wight.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Ah ok. I'm portuguese, so i thought you might also be, you could live next to the fronteer.
I don't speak spanish frequently, but i can speak and understand it, it's very similar to portuguese.

L

Lurker
Hiya. The villaga is mean.

WELL THATS JUST LUCK HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW TO GET OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN HOUSE!

rocklikebrucelee

I live next to hell on earth (mexico) (and i'm Latino myself, so it's not "racist"), and I can safely say that the villagers have a more mexican sound to them than spaniard...so maybe capcom paid a couple of mexicans to speak it out?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
rocklikebrucelee;46707 said:
and I can safely say that the villagers have a more mexican sound to them than spaniard...so maybe capcom paid a couple of mexicans to speak it out?
Perhaps Capcom went to the Mexican embassy in Tokyo and hired people? =]

Broken Butterfly

I think it's harder to have a game killing Mexicans than it is to have a game killing Spaniards thanks to PC-ness. But I noticed that the Ganados didn't speak with the lisp thingy that Spanish people have.

rocklikebrucelee

Well, in the end, they were Spanish (even though the game never said it was set in Spain because Spain had a problem with that), they spoke Spanish, and had the Spanish currency.
Even if their accents were different, we're kinda used to all that since RE has quite the history with bad voice acting. haha

Top Bottom