• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Want to know what the Villager says to leon

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ResidentZelda;36624 said:
you mean "Mierda" well that means "S*it" in english.
Aha thank you! I didn't recognize the "rd" sound, but I guess it's pronounced differently in Spanish.

Everything seems so peaceful in Pueblo before Leon is detected, it doesn't make sense that they are walking around shouting mierda while working. Or maybe they hate their duties. But the infected Ganados doesn't have their own mind and will no more, so they shouldn't mind the work.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
That is cool, I never knew either, I just remember him saying something all ****ed off like, and then trying to kill me with a hatchet.:)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sephiroxas;38810 said:
There's a faq on gamefaqs. :D
The translation at neoseeker that I already linked to is hosted on gamefaqs too. It's actually the same file. (I just found out.) ;)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
bruno;39951 said:
Zealots:
morir es vivir, morir es vivir, morir es vivir....

lolz, do you know what is funny, I always thought it sounded like they were saying, Muy Escribir, muy escribir...

Which of course doesn't make any sense.:) Very to write, very to write...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Aha! Thanks. I'm looking it up...

morir es vivir = to die is to live.

They live alot.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Muy Escribir - That would also mean "write a lot"
When i first listened to it i thouht it was some strange language like latin, because i'm fluent in spanish but i coulnd't understand what they were saying.

Matalo!
Quiero matar.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
bruno;40226 said:
Muy Escribir - That would also mean "write a lot"
When i first listened to it i thouht it was some strange language like latin, because i'm fluent in spanish but i coulnd't understand what they were saying.

Matalo!
Quiero matar.

Well I know people fluent in spanish, and they also didn't quite understand alot of it.:) How did you come across it? Subtitles...:)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Nah, after hearing it so many times i decided to raise the volume a little bit :D.
And it would be the most logical interpretation. The problem is they speak as if they are praying or singing a ritual, and they have a strange accent, wich turns things harder to understand.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh, turning up the volume, who woulda thunk it.:)

I knew of at least one, Matalo, which is of course, "Kill him!".:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;40320 said:
" Get out of here, you bastard! "

Damn, they hate Leon.

Yeah, kind of wierd that Leon is going to South America in Darkside Chronicles....I guess he loved Europe too much.:)

Zombie Enclave

Everybody keeps saying "It's a remake of RE2" when clearly it has CVX and that to. By the way, isn't South America a lone continent and not apart of Europe?

NiteKrawler

South America is quite a trip from Europe. I know Spike knows that, but his wording must have just got mixed up. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;40328 said:
Everybody keeps saying "It's a remake of RE2" when clearly it has CVX and that to. By the way, isn't South America a lone continent and not apart of Europe?

South America is like Portugal and stuff...it is right below North America, and more specifically Mexico.:) Europe is across seas.:)

NiteKrawler

I think he said that because you said that it was weird that Leon was going to South America, and that he must have loved Europe too much. We took that to mean that you thought he was going to SA because he loved Europe, which would mean that you thought Europe and SA were the same, which I knew you didn't think. <Longest run-on sentence evarrrr!!!

Top Bottom