• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

L

Lurker
Vince noticed them running... the creatures couldn't run. "Hey! Clearly you're not one of those monsters. We're only here to help you. Sorry about the gun, blood all over got me nervous." Vince said.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen looked up. She stood up from her hideplace and looked to the guy. He surely is not a death mummie. Aileen doubted for a while, because she was about to get shot if she wouldn't run away. She hided her arm and decided to go to the car, but still she kept distance between her and the guy.

''Are you trustable?'', she asked, just to be sure.

[Changed my character sheet a little]

Name: Aileen Ross

Equip: A lighter and a knife

Bio: A girl who got lost. Since a train crashed, she was lost. She couldn't find her way back home. But she's naturally a fighter. She fought many times for respect and power. And because of her behaviour, she was sent to a youth prison per train. But the same train crashed. And now she's at sort kind of a place. She doesn't know where.

Clothing: Blue/black G-Star pants (this one: http://www.jeansbox.nl/wp-content/u...e-emtno-tapered-wmn-6009-394-001-e6792619.jpg) and a G-Star T-Shirt (this one: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8731697)

Appearance: Dark brown/black, style hair. Not too long, not too short. Bright green eyes.

REchangedme

S.T.A.R.S Chainsaw CEO
Name: Jerimiah Slocovich

Equip: .357 Magnum, First aid Kit, 3 Speed loaders, Hunting Bowie

Bio: 8 years Spetsnaz Russian special ops. After being discharged from duty went in search of his mother which lead him Racoon City.

Clothing: Denim jacket, jeans, boots

Height: 6'3

Weight: 203 lbs

Nationalities: Russian/American

Appearance: Short brown hair, slim

qcevolution

Name: Serenity Xiao

Equip: first aid pouch, knife, and a handgun (15 shots)

Bio: Serenity is professional dancer originally from the New York. Although not physically strong, Her many years training as a dancers have made her remarkably agile, flexible, and quick on her feet. After watching her best friend massacred by zombies, she travels to find any other survivors of the outbreak.

Clothing: She's wearing blue jeans and a long sleeve half top and tennis shoes:

260bwig.jpg

with a holster belt for her items.

6dy7o5.jpg

Appearance: Serenity is an asian/african american mix. She about 5.9 and weighs 130 lbs. She has long brown hair that hangs down past her shoulders and vibrant green eyes.

iPwn.

Application

Name: Matt Chuck.
Equip: Smith and Wesson Revolver, Vans Rucksack(containing ammo),first aid kit and 3 hand grenades.
Bio: Matt is a young rock band member who attends University. He is usally found alone as he has a deppresing mind.
Clothing: Black converse, Red and Black checkered top, ripped jeans and black gloves.
Apperance: Black hair, brown eyes, English.

There =]

iPwn.

Matt looked around the house as rotting corpses lay there, on the floor.
"What the..!"
Matt poked his finger into the corpse with his glove on. The body twitched vigorously.
"Thats it. Im out of here"
Matt ran out of the house, to find one, violent zombie charging at him.

iPwn.

Matt aimed his gun at the zombies weak spot.. The head.
*KABLAMKABLAM* As he pumped two bullets into the zombies head.
"S..S... ARRGHHHH"
Matt run away like a loonitic from the killing scene.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The story picked up again! Okay (now I gotta catch up) expect a post from me in the next couple of days.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Okay I've caught up, but I'm tired now. I'll post tomorrow. A lot of **** happens when I'm gone.... o_O

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;80240 said:
Okay I've caught up, but I'm tired now. I'll post tomorrow. A lot of **** happens when I'm gone.... o_O

Welcome back.

Sorry about the delay everyone. YOU ARE ACCEPTED.

============================================================================

Yeah. What's your name? I'm Vince and the one next to me is Amy. Anyway we're gonna have to get out of this city. The military knows what is going on so they blocked all exits of the city. We're gonna have to go by subway.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''I'm Aileen. Just Aileen.'', she answered. After hearing that they had to go by subway, she looked at Vince with a serious doubt in her eyes. ''Are you sure that's the right decision? Subways disurbs me at the moment. There could be anything hiding out there, you know...''

L

Lurker
There could be something down there but you would rather die and rot than be eaten by monsters, wouldn't you?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The sound of the sewage water sent jolts down Analia's spine. Rose didn't like it much either. Tony was too out of it to care.
"Tony, you alright?"
"I've been better."
"So this train station you guys mentioned, where is it?"
"The opposite side of town, but once it goes, that's it. I want to get as many people as possible on the train."
"How do you propose we do that?"
"Smoke signals?"
"Actually that ain't a bad idea. Good one Rose."
Rose blushed, thank you.
"Well first we gotta get out of here."
"That is if we don't run onto anything else first."
"At least it gets us out of that hellish weather."

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''Well, guess I don't have any other choise then... All right, let's go.'', Aileen answered. She still didn't like the idea, but it seems that it could be their only way out. ''By the way, you've got some band-aid?''

[Changed my character sheet a little... again : D]

Name: Aileen Ross

Equip: A lighter and a knife

Bio: A girl who got lost. Since a train crashed, she was lost. She couldn't find her way back home. But she's naturally a fighter. She fought many times for respect and power. And because of her behaviour, she was sent to a youth prison per train. But the same train crashed. And now she's at sort kind of a place. She doesn't know where.

Clothing: Black G-Star pants

g-star-raw-elwood-heritake-emtno-tapered-wmn-6009-394-001-e6792619.jpg

..., a G-Star T-Shirt

img-thing

and a little Lacoste bag for items and such :3

86518_1.jpg

... aand a pair of Puma shoes x3

PUMA%20FIRST%20ROUND%20L%20WMNS%20347073-02.jpg

Appearance: Dark brown/black, style hair. Not too long, not too short. Bright green eyes.

LordGolbez

As Golbez Opened The Door Six Zombies Started To Come Out Of The Door. Luckily He Already Had Is Gun Drawn And Shot The First Three And Their Bodies Fell On Top Of Him. He Struggled To Move The Weight Of The Bodies And Managed To Position Himself To Where He Could Shoot. One Of The Remaining Zombies Reached For His Arm, Another For His Leg. He Shot The One Reaching For His Arm While Jerking His Leg Back So He Wouldn't Get Bitten. He Then Shot The Final Two And Got Up Trying To Compose Himself. "God That Was Close. I Am Really Going To Have To Be More Careful Not Much Room For Mistakes". He Started To Move The Bodies So That He Could Get Through The Doorway. He Looked Down The Hall And Saw Another Door About Midway Down. He Headed To The Door And The Sign Beside It Said "S.T.A.R.S. Office". Golbez Stepped Inside And Saw Four Desks In A Messy Manner. He Walked Over To Them And Started Searching The Two In The Center First. He Found 10 Shotgun Shells In One And 15 9mm Rounds In The Other. He Headed To The Back Of The Room Rummaged Though A First Aid Bag Hanging On The Wall And Took The Two First Aid Kits In The Bag. "Hmm I Am Starting To Find Two Many Items. I Guess That's What I Get For Searching A Police Station". He Noticed A Gun Cabinet And Opened It. He Found A S.T.A.R.S. Duffel Bag And An Empty Shotgun. "Hmm Well Someone Left This Here And I Have Some Shells What Luck."

Equipment Update: Ammo 39 Magnum Rounds, 43 9mm Rounds And 10 Shotgun Rounds
Guns: Shotgun, Magnum, And 9mm Pistol.
Two First Aid Kits.

LordGolbez

Golbez Continued Searching The Room And Noticed The Radio Equipment Next To Him. He Tried To Raise A Signal But Nothing Came Up. He Then Proceeded To The Main Desk In The Room, Which Was Also Trashed, And Searched It But Someone Took Everything Of Use From This Desk. He Went To The Last Desk And Looked Though It And Found 10 Magnum Rounds. "Awesome, This Will Help Out Greatly". He Put The Ammo In His Belt And On One Of The Desks Noticed A Two Way Radio Set. "It Looks Like Two Are Already Gone. I Really Don't Need Them But If I Happen To Meet Someone We Can Come Back Here". Golbez Stepped Though The Door And Closed It Behind Him.

Epuipment Update: 49 Magnum Rounds, 43 9mm Rounds And 10 Shotgun Rounds
Guns: Shotgun, Magnum, And 9mm Pistol
Two First Aid Kits.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''Err... not really... I just, well... It's unnecessary to know, really'', Aileen replied, hiding her arm even more. ''Well, do you have them or not?''

Top Bottom