• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Name: Aileen Ross

Equip: A lighter and a knife

Bio: A girl who got lost. Since a train crashed, she was lost. She couldn't find her way back home. But she's naturally a fighter. She fought many times for respect and power. And because of her behaviour, she was sent to a youth prison per train. But the same train crashed. And now she's at sort kind of a place. She doesn't know where.

Clothing: G-Star pants and a Bjorn Borg vest

Appearance: Dirty blond, long hair. A little bit black thought. Scars on both of her arms, not a big deal. Bright green eyes.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs20/f/20...larafairie.jpg

NOTE: This'll be my first human-RP. For now on, I only RPed as a lion or a wolf or such a thing =\ So if I make any mistakes, forgive me =I

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen hid herself in an old house. She didn't know exactly where she was. In a ghosttown for sure. She's normally never afraid and she doesn't know fear. But that's only against people who's like her. The people out here acted strange. White, lifeless eyes and blood everywhere. And they even walked strange and made some kind of a suffering sound. Creepy, nothing more. That's why Aileen decided to hide. She's save out here, temporarely. She only hopes that nothing or nobody finds her out here. With her knife, she made some woods sharp. For in case.

''Damn, why didn't I behave myself a little better?'', she thought about herself. If she did, then she never could be stuck at a place like this. She looked to her phone. Thank god the accu wasn't low. She tried to call the emergency-number, but nobody replied. Then, she tried to call a relative. ''Not enough credit'', the phone said. ''Damnit, God just damnit!'', she yelled out loudly.

She began to get scared even more. She barely couldn't see anything. It was very dark. But that wasn't her biggest matter. She only wants to return to home, nothing more. She began to miss her mother. She laid down on the cold floor and closed her eyes. Maybe everything was just a nightmare. Maybe she gonna be wake up soon in the train.

Mr Sunshine

JaguarsSoul;73345 said:
Name: Aileen Ross

Equip: A lighter and a knife

Bio: A girl who got lost. Since a train crashed, she was lost. She couldn't find her way back home. But she's naturally a fighter. She fought many times for respect and power. And because of her behaviour, she was sent to a youth prison per train. But the same train crashed. And now she's at sort kind of a place. She doesn't know where.

Clothing: G-Star pants and a Bjorn Borg vest

Appearance: Dirty blond, long hair. A little bit black thought. Scars on both of her arms, not a big deal. Bright green eyes.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs20/f/20...larafairie.jpg

NOTE: This'll be my first human-RP. For now on, I only RPed as a lion or a wolf or such a thing =\ So if I make any mistakes, forgive me =I

Accepted. But what's the link for? :confused:

Marksman

"Christ! What is going on! Where the hell did all the Lickers come from!" Ryan shouted at the others in the group. He had been seriously close to injecting himself to the G-virus at one point and he did not like it. "Now where the hell are we?"

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane backed up slowly, his M4 firing in short bursts as he made it through the door, checking it over he ejected the drum magazine and saw he had. "One shot..." he growled, then drew his Mk. 23 pistol.

Marksman

Ryan ran after them. "If this gets worse I'm gonna inject myself!" He said warning them. Although it came out as though it was a threat.

LordGolbez

After Golbez Pulled His Sword Out Of The Creature's Head. He Turned And Walked Down The Hall And Turned Right And Continued Down Hall And Went Though The Door. As He Stepped Into The Next Hall He Saw That It Looked Like Someone Had Barricaded Themselves Here And Made Their Final Stand. He Continued Down The Hall And Entered The Big Double Doors Midway Down The Hall. It Was The Training Room For The Police. He Looked Around And Read Some Documents. "Hmmm They Have Split Up All Of The Munitions In Different Areas, I Guess I Better Start Looking." There Were A Couple More Documents Detailing The Operation They Had Planned. "I Guess They Got Overwhelmed By Sheer Numbers." He Opened The Door And Stepped Out Into The Hall And Continued To The Right And Went Though The Door.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
An hour passed away. Aileen began to wake up. But again, she was stucked at the old house. She rubbed her eyes and yawned for a moment. Then, she stood up and looked to her phone. She stucked her phone in her pocket, grabbed her knife and some sharp woods and left the room where it's actually save enough to stay. When she left the room, she felt the fear again. But she couldn't sit down on her lazy butt, that isn't her style. She must find a way to escape from this disaster. Even the youth prison sounds like a bright light in the darkness. Aileen sighed. She began to explore the old house to find something usefull.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been sick and i haven't had the strength to get on the computer so once i'm not sick anymore i will continue my story.

L

Lurker
Vince got into a car outside the building. He attempted to hotwire it but he never could. He looked around for a key or something when he noticed something sticking out of the sun protector... the back of a key. He took it and put it in the ignition. The zombies started gathering around the car. Vince set the car on drive and drove as fast as he could. The zombies were to much though. They beat on the windshield until it cracked. Vince decided to back up and ram them until he could make his way out. As soon as he got out his windshield broke and a zombie got in. It was lying on it's back. Vince quickly looked for something to kill it and remembered the windshield wipers. He ripped one out in about two minutes before the zombie got up and stuck the wiper in its head. He continued to speed towards anywhere survivors might be. He suddenly found a woman fighting off zombies with a bent lead pipe. He pulled out his dessert eagle and shot until it was empty. He then got out of the car and beat the zombies with his bat until the top of his bat broke, then lead the lady to safety. He got her into his car and drove off. "Would you mind telling me your name?" Vince asked.
"I'm Amy... Amy Sirto." she replied.
"I'm Vince. Anyway, I have one more question. Have you been bitten or scratched?" Vince asked.
"Well... one of those monsters almost got to me but I smashed them with my pipe." Amy answered.
"Good. Now time to get out of this city." Vince said.
=================================================================================================

Name: Amy Sirto
Equip: Lead Pipe
Bio: Amy recently went to college to get her masters degree in history. Unlike most women, Amy was so interested in history she would die protecting an ancient artifact. When the outbreak occured, she was at her dorm at college. She instantly regretted keeping a dorm as all the zombies instantly went to her dorm when she was the last one alive. The air conditioning vents were huge, and she managed to break off one lead pipe off of them to fight her way out. She went to her parents house to see if they were ok. That is when Vince found her.
Clothing: Green T-Shirt, Bleached Jeans, White running shoes, black and white sweatshirt.
Appearance: White, Short Brown hair, Average face, slightly strong body.

You guys can do this at any time.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen searched around. Nothing usefull anywhere. There're some things you can use as a weapon, but they're not really usefull, since she needs to get out there fast. It was pretty dark inside the old building. The only thing Aileen heard were some waterdrops, electricity and the silence itself. Aileen started to call for somebody. ''Hello? Is anyone out there?'' No answer. Damn, that can't be a good sign, she thought by herself. She then looked to her phone. It was pretty late, and she use the light from her phone to find her way out.

She went into another room, which seems to be a kitchen. She now heard some flies. She pointed with her phone to where that sound came from. It was from the floor. It seems to be a death body. Suddenly, Aileen feeled an urge to vomit. She vomited in the counter and washed her face off. She stared at the death body for a while; her hope to escape has been lost. Then, she heard another sound. It sounded like a suffering voice. Aileen looked up. She saw someone walking to her. She stept back and pointed with her phone to the shape which seems like a human. But then she saw another woman, with white, lifeless eyes. Blood dropping from her mouth and from a wound in her neck. Her skin was grey, with dark veins in it. Aileen stept back, but then the death body on the floor grabbed her leg. She felt down and released a scream. She kicked the head from the death body and escaped from the death. She ran out of the kitchen; she didn't look back.

Then, she felt in her pockets that something is missing. Finally she realized what: her phone! Without light, she can't find her way out. But she's not planning to go back. She lightened her lighter, without knowing how many hours it will go on. Then, she finally found a door which led her to outside.

But here, she felt even more danger. Fire was everywhere, but that wasn't her biggest matter. There were more freaky dudes, who possibly will kill her in notime. She ran away over the roads, not knowing where to.

[This RP is kinda dying, isn't it :I?]

LordGolbez

Golbez Looked Around And Saw A Door To The Left. He Walked Down The Hallway And Tried To Open The Door But It Was Locked Then He Heard The Shuffling Of Feet And Moans. Golbez Walked To The Other End Of The Hallway Carefully And Drew His Magnum. He Turned The Corner Carefully And Did Not See Anything. He Saw A Stairway Leading Up And A Door Under The Stairs. He Walked The The Door First And Opened The Door And Walked Inside. The Room Was Clear And From The Looks Of It, It Was Some Form Of Office And Locker Room Combanation. There Was Also A Curtain And Golbez Went To Investigate. "Hmm A Photo Developing Area, Possibly Not Much Use For This." He Left The Room And Headed Up The Stairs With Caution. He Saw Two Zombies, Took Aim, And Made A Rather Substanial Mess In The Process. He Tried The Door On The Left Side Of The Hallway. "Hmm It's Not Locked But It Won't Budge Probably Barricaded." He Continued Down The Hallway And Saw A Statue With It's Arm Thrust Into The Air And Two Smaller Statues Facing Toward The Bigger One. "It Looks Like This Big One Held Something At One Time, So I Am Not The Only Person To Come Though Here." He Stepped Though The Only Other Door In The Room.

Equipment Update: 45 Magnum Rounds And 18 9mm Rounds.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
[Finally, the RP is about to live again XD!]

Aileen walked on. She didn't saw those freaky Halloweenlovers anymore. She saw a busstop. She sat on the lounge and hoped somebody would take her up in notime. To the savest point of the Earth. It doesn't really matter where, the youth prison, her home with her mom who doesn't see her as her daughter, at her dad who is violence and drunk like crazy, nothing doesn't care. If it's somewhere far away from this God forsaken town, it would be nice. Aileen doesn't have her phone anymore. She suddenly regretted it that she didn't go back to get her phone. Those crazy dudes aren't that fast and by the way, what if her phone could pick up a signal from here? Still, she didn't have the mood to go back. Even if there're no walls to protect her, she felt save at the busstop. Silence, without nothing or nobody.

Aileen looked to her arm. It was full of scars from the past. She was four years old when she cutted herself for the very first time. Another scar was still fresh; there was still coagulated blood on it. She opened the scar with her knife. Slowly, blood started to drop. ''This is damn boring'', she said and cutted another part of her arm. The blood started to drop even more. It was fresh, pure red blood. It started to drop on her pants, then on the lounge. She pushed the blood out. Then, she cutted again yet another part.

L

Lurker
Its coming back to life!
==========================================================
Vince and Amy continued to drive along hitting the horn every few blocks. They went up through every part of Raccoon a few times until they saw someone near a bus stop... blood all over. Vince was about to shoot...

===========================================================
You can continue it Jaguar

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen looked up. She first saw two bright lightly eyes. Then, she heard a similiar sound: it was a car! Aileen stood up. She didn't exactly know what to do. What if it's a normal human? Or what if it's a psytic dude with no sence for Halloween? She stept back, somebody was stepping out of the car. Suddenly, he pointed with something to her. Holy cr*p, she thought by herself. She stept back again, and finally she began to ran off.

Top Bottom