• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
"The problem is, if Tom infects himself and somehow defeats Nemesis, then he would become a greater problem to us than Nemesis was!" James said with a worried look.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane frowned. "Okay..." he stopped. "I think i'm better off on my own at this point...least then I don't have to worry about running into anything like Nemesis, or...whatever Tom becomes..." he said.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane sighed. "I think that sounds better than waiting for mister I-carry-a-virus here to transform into some disgusting...thingy." he said with frown.

LordGolbez

After Golbez Stepped Off Of The Bus He Checked His Magnum And Reloaded It. He Looked Around And Thought "I Am About Halfway Now, Not Much Farther Now." Golbez Climbed Over Some More Cars And Came Upon A Wreck On Fire In The Street. "Well I Guess I Have To Take A Back Alley Now." Golbez Jumped Up On A Dumpster And Pulled Out His Flashlight And Scanned The Alleyway. He Jumped Down And Started To Make His Way Though. Golbez Found A Couple Of Bodies And Searched Them For Anything Useful But The Search Yielded Nothing. He Continued On Until He Found His Way Back To The Main Road. He Looked And Saw The Entrance To The Police Station Just A Few Feet Ahead. "Well Let's See If They Know A Way Out." Golbez Opened The Door And Stepped Inside. The First Thing He Noticed Was A Big Statue In The Center Of The Room. "If I Remember Reading Correctly This Station Used To Be An Art Gallery." He Walked Around To The Desk Behind The Statue And Looked At The Computer. "It Looks Like I Will Need A Pass Code To Unlock Most Of The Doors." Golbez Walked Around The Room And Tried To Open One Of The Sets Of Double Doors In The Room. One Of Them Was Locked So He Tried The Other Set And Walked Into The Room. The Room Looked Like The Reception Room With A Check In Desk And A Large Wooden Wall With Bulletins Posted On It Golbez Looked Around And Found 10 More 9mm Rounds And Put Them Into His Belt. He Walked Around The Wooden Wall And Saw A Window And Another Door. As He Walked To Open The Door He Saw A Creature Crawl Across The Wall In The Room. "What The Hell Is That?" It Looked Like A Skinned Human But Worse. He Stepped Into The Room With Extreme Caution And Looked Around For The Creature And Nothing. Just Then He Saw A Liquid Fall From The Ceiling And He Looked Up And There On The Ceiling He Saw The Creature. Out Of It's Mouth Shot A Long Tongue And Golbez Just Barely Dodged It. Golbez Quickly Looked Up And Fired His Magnum 4 Times And The Creature Fell To The Ground. "Great As If I Didn't I Didn't Have Enough To Worry About." As He Started To Walk Down The Hall In Search Of Someone Else His Leg Was Grabbed And As He Looked Down His Legs Gave Way And He Dropped His Gun. He Turned And Saw The Creature Was Still Alive. He Drew His Sword And Cut Though The Tongue. He Got Up As The Monster Writhed In Pain, Walked Over And Shoved His Sword Though It's Head. "Now I Know Your Dead."

Equipment Update: 47 Magnum Rounds And 18 9mm Rounds.

Marksman

(OOC: What's gonna be in the couryard?)

Ryan tensed ready for anything by now. He had the G-virus in his right hand and the magnum in his left. They walked towards the courtyard and entered.

Wesker's_heir

As they were walking along, James, Ryan and Shane heard the faint sound of footsteps... "I have a very bad feeling about this." James said while gripping his shotgun.

Marksman

"I don't" Ryan answered, it was completely the truth, he was mostly wandering what the effects of the G-virus would be like.

Marksman

"Oh, Shi*." Ryan quickly aimed with his magnum, he checked his ammo, only 4 bullets. He shot at the first Licker and hit it in the head. He then aimed at another Licker that was moving along the floor and he missed he cursed and tried again, he missed again. "Guys I only have one bullet left.." He got ready to use it if the situation was dire.

Wesker's_heir

"Use this!" James said as he tossed his sniper rifle(with twelve shots remaining) to Ryan. He then resorted to shooting a licker in the face with the shotgun.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Shane raised his M4 and fired as the shells clattered to the floor, three lickers with taken down in a hail of bullets as Shane steadied his aim with both arms. "Get some!" he yelled.

Wesker's_heir

After all the lickers were dead, James looked at the bodies. "Is everyone all right? How much ammo does everyone have?"

Equipment: Iron pole, Shotgun(with 9 shells remaining), 3 first aid sprays

Mr Sunshine

More lickers appeared jumping from the walls of the clocktower. The survivors were now surrounded.

Suddenly a rocket passed right above them and exploded next to the lickers. The central door was now opened.

L

Lurker
Vince finally got back to the umbrella labs. He knew there had to be something there. He remembered all the zombies so he took out what remained of his .32 and glanced cautiously into the room Levi and Vince met in. He noticed something... a gasoline barrel. Vince instantly shot three times at it and ran. All but 5 zombies remained. He shot their heads and ran in. He noticed the scorched remains of another laptop. He took some time to unscrew the shell but once he got it he ripped out the untouched hardrive. He ran back to the apartment as he once again realized he left the laptop there. He unscrewed that laptops shell and put the hardrive he found into the J slot. He then put the laptop back in its shell and turned it on. He noticed another file... infection details. He had only ten minutes of battery left as it had been turned off a while. He then remembered the cure file. He opened it. "The Vial behind you is the cure.". Vince took it and put it in the laptop case carefully. He knew one wrong move would destroy everything. He then remembered the T-Virus sample he had. He combined the two and got some weird blue-ish liquid. He now knew there was one thing left to do... get out of the city. He had to get out with as many people as he could. His new task was to find other survivors.

Top Bottom