• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

L

Lurker
Vince pointed his gun at Aileen again. "Now tell me, have you been bitten or scratched or not?" Amy tried to calm Vince but that only made him angrier.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
''I'm not, goddamnit!'', Aileen replied. Angrily, but also a little bit fearful. She looked at the deadly gun. ''Listen, I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with this! Got any doubts about me being a zombie? Fine!'', she said. She turned her back and began to walk away. ''I don't need anyone. No subways for me, thank you!'', she said and dissapeard in the distance."

Is that a little bit too eh... too D:?

elle

may i join in?
here's my app :)
Name:Claire Bishop
Equip: taser gun
Bio: Claire is just your extra-ordinary average gal. She has no combat skills and is very sweet and young. She is a cheer-leader and does gymnastics. Her farther and mother were average working class parents they died when the outbreak came to there area.She had the "perfect life" Captain of Cheer squad and prom queen but she isn't mean or vain she is a really sweet eye candy gal.only 18 as of now.
Clothing: cheer-leading outfit
Appearance:
claire%20bennet.jpg

L

Lurker
elle;80839 said:
may i join in?
here's my app :)
Name:Claire Bishop
Equip: taser gun
Bio: Claire is just your extra-ordinary average gal. She has no combat skills and is very sweet and young. She is a cheer-leader and does gymnastics. Her farther and mother were average working class parents they died when the outbreak came to there area.She had the "perfect life" Captain of Cheer squad and prom queen but she isn't mean or vain she is a really sweet eye candy gal.only 18 as of now.
Clothing: cheer-leading outfit
Appearance:
claire%20bennet.jpg

Accepted.

DAMN YOU JAGUAR! DAMN YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I guess I should read through the pages more often, not just 1 a day.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Lol Aileen just scratched herself with that knife she had XD Since it's not something to be proud about, she didn't feel like to tell :3

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
JaguarsSoul;80875 said:
Lol Aileen just scratched herself with that knife she had XD Since it's not something to be proud about, she didn't feel like to tell :3

It makes it more authentic. :)

BTW Rathit, do I have zombie boss priveliges again?

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;81256 said:
It makes it more authentic. :)

BTW Rathit, do I have zombie boss priveliges again?

Yep. Though I did take a tyrant into my own hands... but I think you were there for that.

L

Lurker
qcevolution;83064 said:
*Folds arms and continues to wait for acceptance from almost 2 mnths ago* -_-

I've accepted you though, everyone that applied above you got accepted including you.

ClubClover

Can I join to?

Name: Tyler Erigatson

Equip: none at the moment

Bio: A shy boy whom got into a car accident 2 weeks prior to the events. He's an orphan and was being taken to his new foster family when the car crashed into a pole. He's been in a coma and now is waking up. Great timing.

Clothing: A black and grey striped shirt with baggy shorts. He also has a black hoody on with the the hoody on (cause he's shy) and black sneakers.

Appearance: American and German. Regular face I guess. Has short brown hair down to his ears. He does have a scar on his cheek from when he was bitten by a dog. He's in the middle for body type and height.

ClubClover

Tyler woke up suddenly sitting up on his bed.

"Where am I?" He said as he looked around.

"Oh I remember."

It all came back to him. His new foster parents, the car accident, being in dream land for the past 2 weeks. It was only until he heard gunshots that he noticed that he was all alone. He went to the window to see bodies and destruction everywhere.

"I've got to get out of here."

He looked around for cloths and saw his suitcase. It was a simple brown suitcase that the caretaker Helen at the orphanage got him. She probably left it here just in case. She was a nice lady He wondered where she was now.

He went to the suitcase and opened it up. Being an orphan meant that you didn't have alot of cloths. There was only a couple of shirts and pants. Some socks, a pair of shoes, and a combat knife Helen gave him just in case. He put on a black and grey striped shirt and a pair of baggy shorts. He also put on a black hoody that he got for christmas. He put the hoody over his head like he always does and stored the knife in his pocket. He put on his pair of black sneakers and walked to the door.

ClubClover

He looked out the door and checked both sides. He turned to the left and started walking.

"ANYBODY OUT THERE."

He heard a thud from behind him. As he turned around he could here a weird breathing. That's when he saw something that defied nature. It was a creature with four legs and no eyes. Tyler wanted to scream, but he couldn't. He couldn't muster any sort of sound. And then it dawned on him. He had to run.

So he sprinted in the opposite direction. That didn't stop the creature as it spit out its tounge. The tounge wrapped around Tyler's neck and pulled him back onto the ground.

"NOOOO please." He said with tears in his eyes.

He tried to get the tounge off of him, but his attempts were fruitless. As the tounge dragged him closer and closer all he could think of was how he was going to die. All alone with noone to help.

"How pathetic am I." he thought "I can't even save my self when it really counts."

More tears formed in his eyes, but then he remembered his knife. He took it out and cut the thing's tounge off. It screamed in pain. While it was destracted he ran to it and started to stab it in the head repeatedly. After about the 9th stab the creature died. Tyler sank to the ground. That was the first time he had killed something, but it wouldn't be the last.

hell27

may i join too

Name:Luke Hellscream

Bio:He is a tenneage boy that still goes to Highschool.He is phisicaly fit and of average height.He is pretty agile and knows how to fight.His father was a soldier and tought him how to use a gun.he was getting ready for a night out with his friend when it happened...

Equip:None at this time

Clothing:Blue Jeans,Black shortsleeve t-shirt,a brown jacket,and white sneakers.

Appearance:American Caucasian,normal brown haircut,normal height,blue eyes,pale white skin.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen walked on. It began to get cold. She shivered and she was tired. Her knees hurted a little bit too. Al she wanted to do was to get in a nice, soft bed. Suddenly, she saw an individual zombie. ''Just on time'', she thought by herself. She didn't want to run away; she really was tired. But if she didn't move on, she'd end up as one of them. ''Well, I saw a game with a collegegirl throwing a knife precicely in the heart of a zombie...'', she thought. ''Yeah, and that dude from the game was unbelievable hot...'' But the zombie awoke her from her fantasy. She took her knife, tried to aim for the heart and threw her weapon to the aimed place. It failed. Instead of tearin' the heart, it just flew over the zombie's shoulders to the ground. ''Gosh I fail... Ow yes, that girl also had a brother who teached her such things... Too bad I don't have any!'', she thought angrily to herself. Now she hadn't a knife. There were two other zombies behind the individual; she wouldn't dare to pick up her knife. Quickly, she ran into a building.

L

Lurker
Vince and Amy drove off, not to find anyone. "We have to go back and find that girl." Amy said quite demanding.
"We have no clue if she's bitten or not. And from her behavior, I'd say she is." Vince replied. "Well, I guess its time we get out of this city." Vince said. They drove their car down into the subway before crashing it. It did destroy many of the zombies along the way though. They fought their way through the remaining horde getting scratched and bitten. Amy was scared to death but Vince knew something... Eventually they got to the tracks. Filled with zombies. Good thing though. The train was just about to come. Getting on, they encountered a weird creature... growing like a plant. It was too late though, the doors had closed. Vince yelled for Amy to get on top of the train through a vent. With Vince's broken Baseball Bat, he managed to blind the creature in its one eye. Still growing though, nothing stopped it. Vince jumped up too, trying to run. The creature had about grown into the engine... an explosion happened.

Hm, my choices now. Live or die. I dunno. Stay tuned into: RE RPG.

The Engine exploded. Though that was the very back of the train... Vince and Amy were practically at the front. When the explosion happened they were thrown immediately outside the train station from a hole the train made in a wall. Good thing they were close to the front and not on it. Vince and Amy got out of Raccoon. Though not without some lifetime scars. Vince only had one dose of the Antidote. If they split it it would stop the growing but it may have already been to late. They decided to split it and ended up living. Eventually, they got to another town and sold the story to a Newspaper company. What the military tried to hide was out. The worlds biggest controversy.

Escapee List:
Vince Ragnt
Amy Sirto

My story is done. I'll start a new character soon.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Name: Deseir Garrett.
Equip: 9mm. Pistol, Frag Grenade, Combat Knife, Ammo
Bio: Deseir was on a hiking trip with his friends when they got lost. Deseir decided to go alone and get help. Pretty soon, he came along a multilated corpse. He saw it was wearing a S.T.A.R.S. uniform. Hoping it wasn't Chris Redfield, he decided to take furhter inspection. Deseir didn't recodnize the face, mostly beecause it was torn up, but he was sure it wasn't Chris. Taking the gun, ammo and grenades he found on the body, he continued his search for help. Soon he saw footprints on the ground, and started following them. Before long, he came to a mansion. upon approaching it, Deseir heard growling. He looked behind him, and saw a dog watching him. But it looked like it should be dead, with as many wounds, cuts bites it looks like it suffered. Dead....... Mutilated body........ One solution: Zomby. That was the word that kept repeating in his head as the zomby dog thing ran at him.
Clothing: Red collared shirt, blue pants, Black shoes and a black hoodie.
Appearance: African-American, Brown Eyes, Average-sized Head, Eyes, Nose etc., 5'4'', 104 lbs.

Top Bottom