• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Yeah, it's sad =( I also wanted to keep up, but if anyone else gets offline, then I'll be offline too... That's my thoughts :O

Mr Sunshine

It's not over yet!!!! :D

======================

John points his nuclear launcher to jaguarsoul.

"Why Jag? Why did you leave me for Vince???""

John pulls the trigger.

*BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM"

=============================

Now it's over! :p

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
"Crap," Deseir said. He started to pull the knife out of his pocket, when the dog knocked him to the ground. It would have mauled him, if he didn't grab it by the throat. Deseir finall got the beast off of him, and started to run for the front door of the mansion.
"Ow!" he exclaimed, tripping on the stairs. He knew he couldn't make it, so he whipped out the pistol, and fired twice, catching the dog in the dead.
"What was that?" said a voice inside the mansion. That voice sounded familair, scruffy.....
"Hey, where'd Wesker go?" said another voice. The voice of a woman. That's when it hit him; Barry and Jill are inside the mansion, and from the way it sounds, so is Wesker.
Deseir stumbled through the front doors, only to be greeted by the two S.T.A.R.S. members guns pointed at him.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Deseir said, hands raised, the gun still in his right hand.
"DJ!" Jill yelled, running towards Deseir.
"Wait!" said Barry,"He could one of them." he said, studying Deseir.
"A zomby?" said Deseir,"If I were one, I would've probably taken Jill down already," then looking at her, added,"You already know I can."
Jill hugged him, tears steaming down her face.
"What are you doing here?"
"I was on a hiking trip with my friends and...." then he remembered he was supposed to be getting help for his friends,"and we got lost, so I had to get help. Any chance you could help us?"
That was a tough decision for Jill. She knew they had to find Bravo Team, and they couldn't do it just with one person.
"Okay," said Barry,"Call your friends and tell them to take shelter."
After calling his friends and telling them to hide, they suited up for the journey. Jill gave Deseir some extra ammo.
"Do you know how to handle a gun?" she asked.
"What do you think?" he said, ****ing the gun,"My dad is one of Racoon City's best cops. How could I not know?"
"All right people," said Barry, one hand holding his .40 S&W magnum-Samurai Edge, as he likes to call it-in one hand, and the door handle in the other,"Lock-and-load."
Barry opened the door, and that's when the real nightmares started. ______________________________________________________________Hey everybody, how do you like it? Any suggestions? Comments? And if anyone is willing to join my story, go ahead.

L

Lurker
No, and I don't enjoy his story. By the time the infection got to Raccoon City Spencer Mansion was gone. Fix it, please.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
FalleN;95983 said:
It's not over yet!!!! :D

======================

John points his nuclear launcher to jaguarsoul.

"Why Jag? Why did you leave me for Vince???""

John pulls the trigger.

*BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM"

=============================

Now it's over! :p

Seriously, I wasn't in the mood to laugh. But you...
lmao.gif

L

Lurker
hogwartskid7;96262 said:
me? if so, this is supposed to be in the Arklay Mountains/ Spencer Mansion. i dunno wat else i shuld change

Its in Raccoon City.

L

Lurker
Carriers of Dust;96282 said:
Is this taking place around the same time the Nemesis is going around? Or before September 28th?

It doesn't matter. The Nemesis project was on a loooong time and there were more than one.

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Well, I mean, if it's taking place in Raccoon City and it's after the mansion incident, it's gonna be blowing up sometime soon?

L

Lurker
Carriers of Dust;96301 said:
Well, I mean, if it's taking place in Raccoon City and it's after the mansion incident, it's gonna be blowing up sometime soon?

Yeah, Im gonna blow it up when it dies.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I refuse to allow this thread to die! I want to get back into it. If there isn't a problem, I would like to start it back off from page 3 post #55. I should have a lot more time on my hands, now.

Elochai;65808 said:
Degen, your rpg sounds familiar :p
================

The car screeches to a stop in front of a barricade.

Levi: Sh*t! Another one! I'll have to try and make it on foot.

Levi cringes to the thought of being on the street again without the security of a car. He checked that thought and threw it out. No where was safe, just safer. He turned the car off and opened the door. He stepped out of the car and looked around.

Levi: Great, the Umbrella plant. I'm way off course.

Trying to find a way around the barricades had taken him across the city. He was now much further from the police station than when he started out.

Ratatatatatat The sound of an automatic weapon is heard from just inside the building.

Levi: What the hell!? There are people still in there!

Levi runs for the door and opens it to find a man dressed in all black and a gas mask firing at a dog. With a yelp, the dog fell lifeless to the ground. The man turns to look at Levi and levels his rifle.

Ratatatatatat

Levi quickly darts into a room to his left.

Levi: Hey! I'm alive! Stop shooting!

Man: Shut up! You can't f***ing trick me! Die you f***ing freak!

Ratatatat-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK

Man: Sh*t!

Levi peeks around the corner to find the man standing in the middle of the room fumbling with his weapon. He rolls out of the room and fires three rounds. Two smack the man in the chest and the other in the throat. The man falls backward, dead.

Levi: Stupid bastard. Why didn't he stop?

Levi walks over the man and crouches over top of him, searching for some clue of who he is and why is he here. He finds a badge on the man's upper right sleeve. The same badge that is on his.

Levi: Umbrella? But this guy isn't in the U.B.C.S.

He sees something flash just in front of him. Levi looks up to the desk seeing a laptop downloading files from the office computer. He walks over to the laptop to see what is being transferred between the two.

Levi: What the hell.. Why is he so worried about computer documents at a time like this?

CRAASH

Levi spends around to see zombies break through the window in the office.

Levi: Dam*it!

Levi grabs the laptop and slips it into a vest pocket and runs for the door. Suddenly, something jumped just inches from his face, making him fall over backwards. The smell of rotting flesh wafted over him, making him gag.

Grrrr *BARK*

The dog charged him, already snapping it's jaws.

Levi: Sh*t! Sh*t!

Levi raised his rifle, already firing. Bullets smacked the walls behind and beside the dog, throwing splinters and drywall everywhere. Three rounds hit their mark. Two smacked the chest of the dog and the other it's leg, blowing it out from underneath it.

CLICK-CLICK-CLICK

His rifle went dry.

GRRR *BARK*

The dog raised back onto it's feet and lurched towards him, despite missing a leg. Levi dropped his rifle and un-holstered his 9mm.

Levi Thought: Just like the infected! Shoot it in the head!

The dog was moving towards him. It pounced, going for his throat. Levi brought up his gun and fired...

================================

Any problems?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
BAM BAM

Two rounds smack the dog in the chest, changing it's course in mid-air. Levi quickly trains his sights on the dog's head.

BAM

The round enters in the dog's ear, splattering it's brains and blood across the wall behind it.

Levi quickly raises to his feet, grabbing his rifle and holstering his 9mm. He ejects the spent magazine, placing it in his vest and grabbing a new one.

*GGGRRRAAAAGGGHHH*

Levi spins around, just in time to watch the first of several infected crawl through the window. In the scuffle with the dog, he had forgotten about the zombies.

Levi (thought): Sh*t!

Levi looks around the room for a way out. He couldn't go back out into the street, there were too many out there. He quickly scans the room for some sort of an exit.

Levi (thought): C'mon! There has to be..

Something shiny and red caught his attention on the ceiling above the desk.

Levi (thought): Yes! The air ducts!

As the thought shot through his mind, he was running for it. With a grunt, he stepped up onto the desk. He glanced toward the window, the first of the infected were getting to their feet. He tugged on the grate and let it fall to the ground. He jumped up just as one of the infected was reaching for his feet. He lifted his upper body into the ducts, pulling the rest of himself in.

Equipment: (1) AR-15, (2) full 30 round magazines, (2) empty 30 round magazines, (1) 9mm handgun, (2) full 13 round magazines, (1) magazine with 10 rounds, (1) .40 cal handgun, (3) 16 round magazines, (1) grenade, (2) field rations, (2) flares, (1) simple first-aid kit, and (1) flashlight.

L

Lurker
Elochai;96350 said:
I refuse to allow this thread to die! I want to get back into it. If there isn't a problem, I would like to start it back off from page 3 post #55. I should have a lot more time on my hands, now.

================================

Any problems?

Not at all, its before you met up with me. I did kill you off but you're back!

Top Bottom