• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
Hey people.I`m leaving,i got couple weeks travel and also or maybe i`m gonna get job or that school places where i wanted go study.
So,bye then.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^Bye for now my darlings. I hope you'll come back soon.

And hey, I just noticed I am back! :p

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Since the exam season starts tomorrow on 11 June, I won't be frequenting the internet as I'll disconnect It. I usually do It when such seasons approach.

It's my final year so It's quite important. I will, however, come back regularly starting from 1 July.

Take care all of you and wish me good luck.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Albert Valentine;78667 said:
Since the exam season starts tomorrow on 11 June, I won't be frequenting the internet as I'll disconnect It. I usually do It when such seasons approach.

It's my final year so It's quite important. I will, however, come back regularly starting from 1 July.

Take care all of you and wish me good luck.

Well then...we'll see ya when you get back :D Take care, and do well on those exams ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, since I'm back on the work force hahaha..you guys may not see much of me for a while. Except on Sundays :p I'll always have Sunday off, for sure.

I'll miss you guys :) XOXOs :D

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
tremor;81244 said:
Well, since I'm back on the work force hahaha..you guys may not see much of me for a while. Except on Sundays :p I'll always have Sunday off, for sure.

I'll miss you guys :) XOXOs :D

:( i didnt really mean to ban you, i take it all back

:D its only been a couple days but i miss you already lol

Mr Sunshine

Hey why don't you make a small stopover here in Greece? I have a present for you..

[spoilers]THIS!!

onca_pint2.jpg

Haha! Just Kidding! :p[/spoilers]

Anyway, Happy holidays! :D

Top Bottom