• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen91;72525 said:
How could you? :unsure:

Well there's nothing left for me here neither!

Bye Bye everybody! :lol: jk

Anyway, Good luck tremor! :)

Hahaha...I'll be around here and there when I can :p Can't ignore the call of "life" hahaha..and it's telling me "you need to get a job and go to colleegggeee!" oOOoOooOooOooo *spooky ghost noises*

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
i suppose this is on topic for this thread..but i'm making a new account because i just realized i spelled venomous wrong
153lc9u.gif

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;72517 said:
Sorry to say it my dears, but I'm not going to be around for a while. Things are changing in my life, and I really don't have the time to be around here a whole lot. I felt like I should just let you all know that so you didn't think I was abandoning ya'll lol. You guys are really good company...if you wanna stay in contact with me, you can always add me to your MSN if you have it. :)

Until the next time my lovelies :D :kiss: :kiss:
Now you're making me cry. *sobs*. I miss you already my lovable friend and wife. *sobs more*.
But I'm happy for you at the same time, college and stuff. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;72758 said:

Now you're making me cry. *sobs*. I miss you already my lovable friend and wife. *sobs more*.
But I'm happy for you at the same time, college and stuff. :)

Hehehe..don't cry husbie! I'll still be around when I can get my hands on a PC...like now :D :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Yay! I once again have a computer! Here's to hoping this one doesn't get fried! *crosses fingers* Tremor left!? NUUUUU! I gots lots of reading to do to make up for the lost time. -.-

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I didn't completely leave :lol: I'm just not going to be around as much :p Welcome back my dear Elochai :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hey! :ninja: I'm always around...you just don't know it. Who knows...I could have lied about not being around as much and I'm just spying on everyone secretively >_> :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Welcome back.

And now I'm back, too. I see the village is still standing... nice. :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nosophoros;74133 said:
Hey, what's up people? End of the school year is coming fast, so I should be on more often.

Welcome back! :D

And it's nice to see you back as well Romero..I was wondering where you had gotten off to.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Lifes kicked me in the teeth so many times it's untrue. Yeah i'm back. Shoulder fine, tore the muscle off the back of the humerus, tore every muscle in the shoulder to shreds, spilt the head of the humerus and managed to ware down a band at the back of the shoulder (I dislocated my shoulder backwards... 3 times) so that it would keep coming out. Only got 3 stitches as it was keyhole.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome back! I've been wondering where you went off to. You've had your share of bad luck for a while, to say the least. :(

Top Bottom