• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Helloz people

I'm Going to gone for about a month
1.)Brother broke my laptop (this one) So i gotta work for a month to play this off
2.)I have to go somewhere anyways

svp

I have been on vacation for the past few days, and i will be returning in a week! I will miss my virtual friends :(

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I'm gonna be absent for most of the time until RE6 is released, but i will pop in from time to time, the amount of spoilers flooding the RE6 section is atrocious.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm off.

If there is something the other staff are unable to do due to lack of privileges then send a PM and I'll get them via my email.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm away because of technical problems. Until they are fixed I'll be here now and then, when I get my hands on a computer.

I'm off.

If there is something the other staff are unable to do due to lack of privileges then send a PM and I'll get them via my email.
Take care, I hope you be away for too long, we'll miss you.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm leaving for the beach on Saturday and will not be back until the following Saturday. I hope everyone has a good week; remember to keep safe and act like some-body. :p

TheWall

Well was gone for a little while and just came back today but start college on Tuesday so likely will be gone for awhile longer till I get used to my new work load.

Top Bottom