• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Same here ;u;
Damn, when coming back here, I also realized what kind of a brat I was two years ago. A Leon loving and yaoi hating brat, who thought she knew everything out there, especially about the illuminati.
I'd shoot my younger self if I ever met her.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Holy sh't this site has changed so much since my last visit. Last time I got here, the site was still black and red.
Anyways, so... yeah. I'm back I suppose ^-^
Jaguar!!! Welcome back dear. :D

We are a bit purple now. I'm not sure if it's lack of oxygen or if we just try to match the nice RE6 theme. :)

Same here ;u;
Damn, when coming back here, I also realized what kind of a brat I was two years ago. A Leon loving and yaoi hating brat, who thought she knew everything out there, especially about the illuminati.
No no no. You was never a brat. :)

Mr Sunshine

Hahaha! It happens to all people! Don't worry! ;) Scripta manent, unfortunately..

Also welcome back!

LordGolbez

Same here ;u;
Don't Worry About It, You Were Young. We All Grow And Learn

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Jaguar!!! Welcome back dear. :D

We are a bit purple now. I'm not sure if it's lack of oxygen or if we just try to match the nice RE6 theme. :)
I see :) And... did you also notice that the ''6'' looks a bit... awkward x)?
Hahaha! It happens to all people! Don't worry! ;) Scripta manent, unfortunately..

Also welcome back!
Thanks ;u;
JAGS!!!! OH HOW WE'VE MISSED YOU! *glomps*
*gets glomped*
I've missed you, too ;_;
This place seriously is way more different than any other site <3
JAGGY!!! :D Welcome back my dear!
Thank you ;u; <3

Holy sh't the feels. ;-;

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So, it seems like I'm back earlier than I thought... When I read that the PC version might actually be delayed until 2013, I was like "Oh, screw it!" and started watching RE6 walkthoughs on YouTube. And now that I know everything, I'm not afraid of spoilers anymore.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Back sooner than I thought I'd be. ;-)

Oh and PS: Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Turns out my great grandfather is recovering from his heart surgery much sooner and better than we thought... and the only thing I have to worry about this month is a state trial to attend.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Back sooner than I thought I'd be. ;-)

Oh and PS: Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Turns out my great grandfather is recovering from his heart surgery much sooner and better than we thought... and the only thing I have to worry about this month is a state trial to attend.
well i hope that it goes well

btw sherry is a badass in the game

Top Bottom